GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Adams Rotors custom slotted rear rotors

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Asking $150 OBO

Selling for a friend. I originally got these and the fronts from my buddy who was going to put them on his MK5 GTI but it wound up getting totaled before he could mount them. I have the fronts on my car so those arent available. The rears don't fit my 2011 GTI since I have the weird size rear rotors. From what I understand is that they will fit the other years of the mk6 and of course the MK5. Also throwing in a set of stop tech street performance rear pads. Any questions feel free to ask me, if I can't answer it I will direct them to my friend.

Would prefer local pick up but will ship at buyers expense.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ik1015

beeee patient ^^
Selling for a friend. I originally got these and the fronts from my buddy who was going to put them on his MK5 GTI but it wound up getting totaled before he could mount them. I have the fronts on my car so those arent available. The rears don't fit my 2011 GTI since I have the weird size rear rotors. From what I understand is that they will fit the other years of the mk6 and of course the MK5. Also throwing in a set of stop tech street performance rear pads. Any questions feel free to ask me, if I can't answer it I will direct them to my friend.

Would prefer local pick up but will ship at buyers expense.

Asking $150

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

^^

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Yep $150 my bad guys. Uploaded via mobile. Apparently it puts text and pictures all over the place.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Bump. Anyone interested in some nice slotted rear rotors? OBO. Make an offer.

Last edited: