GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Level two complete. Time for drainage stone fill in behind.

Dang looks nice - its 50 degrees and rainy here #thanksillinois

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Build the wall! Keep the mexicans out of the pool!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Yes, I used to do slappies - at that time I had never seen them done before or ever heard of them being called slappies. We used to skate curbs all the time and this was before the flat ground ollie was invented so it was just about figuring out how to get up on top of the curb.

I just watched a youtube video of an old Chinese guy making egg foo young - so i have a taste for that now LOL

i tried to slappies but could never get the hang of them, cool looking trick

beef egg foo young is one of my favorites

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Anyone ever grilled a pizza before? The lady challenged me to a pizza show down this weekend, thinking of grilling mine but I've never done it before.

i have not but i may have a free pizza stone ive never used you can have for grill. ill check its condition when i get home.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
i tried to slappies but could never get the hang of them, cool looking trick

beef egg foo young is one of my favorites

I usually go with the chicken or shrimp egg foo young. but i went with the beef today on your recommendation. Good call its delicious.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Any of you guys know how difficult replacing this part is? I fucked it up last summer when it fell off a jack stand...

Uhhh...if you're talking about the metal (not the lower plastic side skirt), that's not something you "replace" (easily)
That's part of the unibody

Status
Not open for further replies.