GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
That mr2 tail is [emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I miss the good ole days when Toyota made interesting cars. It’s hard to believe the same company today at one time had the MR2 turbo, the Celica all trac turbo and the Supra in production at the same time in the 90s.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
whats for lunch?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I miss the good ole days when Toyota made interesting cars. It’s hard to believe the same company today at one time had the MR2 turbo, the Celica all trac turbo and the Supra in production at the same time in the 90s.
I miss the good old days where I didn't have bills and my back didn't hurt 24/7

#oldman #getoffmylawn #ejletmeborrowyourcane

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
anyone have their MDI pocket under the armrest replaced with just a pocket? trying to figure out what to get to replace it...

clownish

just clowning around
anyone have their MDI pocket under the armrest replaced with just a pocket? trying to figure out what to get to replace it...

Dig the whole thing out and replace with a mk5 armrest? I’ve been considering it... my mk5 interior is so much more usable than the mk6’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie

I feel you on the back pain. I’m so old that I gave a 20 something girl a stern talk about not using our recycling dumpster. My wife looked at me and said “god, you’re old” and we laughed our asses off.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
whats for lunch?

I found a place I didn't know existed that's like 3 minutes from my work. It's a pretty weird place since it's in the middle of a retirement home, but they have 188 reviews and 4.9 stars. I got a turkey club panini with avocados, bacon, and thousand island dressing. It was so good. Exactly what I needed I feel like. I've been eating so much trash lately, it was nice to eat healthier for once.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I found a place I didn't know existed that's like 3 minutes from my work. It's a pretty weird place since it's in the middle of a retirement home, but they have 188 reviews and 4.9 stars. I got a turkey club panini with avocados, bacon, and thousand island dressing. It was so good. Exactly what I needed I feel like. I've been eating so much trash lately, it was nice to eat healthier for once.

sounds good - I had a gyro and rice pilaf - was excellent

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

LOL - I can set you up jay - you want something pre-stickerbombed or you want to do that yourself :)