GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who is your NFL team?

eajr

Go Kart Champion
With the 2019/2020 season about to kick off, I was just curious to see who your NFL team is? Mine is the New Orleans Saints...WHO DAT!!!???:D

swcrow

Autocross Champion
I have never followed NFL....only college ball. I lose track after the combine.

vjmvjm

Drag Racing Champion
Not gonna lie, I had to Google this :confused:

In all seriousness, in order of cheering to win, Patriots, Saints, and Raiders. In order of cheering to lose, Redskins, Cowboys, and Eagles. I don't have a team, per se. Sort of like, who's your driver?

JC_451

Autocross Champion
If you hate the Redskins, Cowboys, and Eagles you should be a Giants fan.

Granted, we have been terrible for a good while now but you already hate the rest of the division.

eajr

Go Kart Champion
In all seriousness, in order of cheering to win, Patriots, Saints, and Raiders. In order of cheering to lose, Redskins, Cowboys, and Eagles. I don't have a team, per se. Sort of like, who's your driver?

I am sooo tired of seeing the Pats in the postseason lol

vjmvjm

Drag Racing Champion

Granted, we have been terrible for a good while now but you already hate the rest of the division.

Can't like the Giants, they're from New Jersey. :)

Desslok

Autocross Champion

Been an Eagles fan since the '70s and never hated the Giants. Never liked them either. Now, the Cowgirls? I've always hated them, but hate their fair weather fraud fans even more.