GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Changes are coming

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Is there no way to go to the first new post on a thread anymore? I used that shit all the time. This is gonna drive me crazy. Nvm I figured it out. I hate changes!

ahard48

Ready to race!
I just click the date next to the last commenter and it brings me to the latest post in threads.

torga

Autocross Champion
@Gulfer,
Are we able to access GolfMk, specifically Mk6, in Tapatalk at this time?
I'm trying to figure out the same thing. I can no longer find the forum within Tapatalk. If we lost that functionality, that is a major blow.

zrickety

The Fixer
Tapatalk not working for me either. BIG downside.

torga

Autocross Champion
Tapatalk not working for me either. BIG downside.
Yeah. We gained a bit of a better desktop experience in exchange for losing a terrific mobile experience. Overall big step down. Really not happy about this.

torga

Autocross Champion
I kind of miss the little driver "status" that the old forum format had. Formula 5000 Driver, FIA Rally Champion, etc. It was endearing.

PhthaloType

Go Kart Champion
Any plans to re-assess the pinned threads? I feel that, for example, "What did you do to your MK6 today?" should be pinned while others that haven't been touched in years should probably go.

Arin

Has anyone had any success contacting a moderator or admin? When the site merged, my account (arin@APR) got banned for not advertising since 2012 (I'm currently paying for mk6 and mk7 forums). No admins will respond. No moderators will respond. Contact form leads nowhere. Emails bounce. Can anyone help?

https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/inde...nt-blocked-after-site-merge-need-help.369201/