GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
We didn't even really have a thanksgiving. The kitchen is under construction and we can't even plug in the oven. We're in like week 5 of having no kitchen now, it's hell. Been doing lots of grilling though. Leftover pizza is awesome reheated in the grill.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
That makes sense. Depending on what kind of tune you got from APR, you could change the file to stock until Christmas.

Tune switching not available on the Macan :( Lame! Otherwise I'd have gone that route.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Being back to work after being out for a week sucks.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Being back to work after being out for a week sucks.
Oh yeah. Can confirm.

Very traditional Caribbean meat. It's slow roasted pork leg or shoulder, with lots of spices. I don't know whether we came up with it or of the Cubans did, but we all love it so who cares! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If you've had a Cuban sandwich worth its salt, you've had pernil. Pernil and sliced ham are the only meats that should be on a Cuban sandwich.

Anime christmas is no joke, better be ready.
View attachment 160780
Yeah man Cuban sandwiches are so delicious...

Have definitely tried Pernil after googling it, would totally love Pernil instead of turkey.

Im assuming saying that "The live action Dragonball Z movie was actually pretty good" at the Anime Thanksgiving table..... probably not a good thing iirc.

We didn't even really have a thanksgiving. The kitchen is under construction and we can't even plug in the oven. We're in like week 5 of having no kitchen now, it's hell. Been doing lots of grilling though. Leftover pizza is awesome reheated in the grill.
Leftover pizza is good on the grill yes. Do recommend a pizza stone for oven and or grill.

Why is it under construction? Upgrading or?
Tune switching not available on the Macan :( Lame! Otherwise I'd have gone that route.
That stinks, i like the Macan too.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Why is it under construction? Upgrading or?

Yup, all new tile through a little more than half of the house. All the cabinets and counters got ripped out to be replaced and so we can redo the layout. I can't wait for it to be over. My dog barely ate for the first 2 weeks because of all the noise stressing him out. He's been doing really good the last few weeks now. Plus all the shit in the kitchen is now in the garage so I've been parked outside for the last 5 weeks. I do miss my garage.

Really all that's left now is some electrical work, some plumbing, and the counters need to be installed. I feel like they should be able to finish this week, but getting people to come out to the house hasn't been easy. The electrician has left us hanging for it seems like 2-3 weeks now.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Yup, all new tile through a little more than half of the house. All the cabinets and counters got ripped out to be replaced and so we can redo the layout. I can't wait for it to be over. My dog barely ate for the first 2 weeks because of all the noise stressing him out. He's been doing really good the last few weeks now. Plus all the shit in the kitchen is now in the garage so I've been parked outside for the last 5 weeks. I do miss my garage.

Really all that's left now is some electrical work, some plumbing, and the counters need to be installed. I feel like they should be able to finish this week, but getting people to come out to the house hasn't been easy. The electrician has left us hanging for it seems like 2-3 weeks now.

You going granite countertops? $$$

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Turkey is the worst. Prime rib FTW!
I love Turkey with all the trimmings, got to be careful not to overcook it though. Prime rib is great too, will be having that for Christmas

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I agree, I'm not a huge fan of turkey. I'm Puerto Rican, so we always do a big pernil roast anyway (same for xmas). Much better than turkey. Spiral ham hits hard, too.
Nice, sounds good