IE Stage 1 Tune
USP Cold Air Intake
Custom exhaust
Fk Streetline Coilovers
Wheels/Tires: Firehawk Indy 500 tires on Ruffino Meisters 225/40/18
Back Tires are tucked
Interior LEDs because why not
Carbon fiber shift knob
New 5 speed manual Transmission 20190824_171420(0).jpgFB_IMG_1564201703837.jpgFB_IMG_1564201709874.jpgFB_IMG_1564201723151.jpgSnapchat-1253565483.jpg20190921_173318.jpg
Maintenance:
-New transmission after old one had cracked and oil leaked into it, destroying it.
-Brake light, reverse light
-Oil change every 6000km
-Replaced head gasket and head bolt in September
-Rear calipers, pads, rotors replaced in March
-One wheel bearing replaced in March

Last edited:

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Looks great.

torga

Autocross Champion
Great car! Any future plans?

Static_mk6

Great car! Any future plans?
I've always got somthing in my mind for now at least the goal for the next summer is to get the IE stage 2 intake manifold and stage 2 tune. From there I would also like do the interior (ie Seats, Steering wheel, harnesses) I would also like to get a big brake kit the only issue would be figuring out what wheels I would need for the winter in order for it to fit. There's always more but that's the run down on what I'm focused on for now.

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
They are. They have also quickly become my one of my favourite cars, especially for a first car.

Agreed, I would love to own another 2.5 motor at some point. Just gotta figure out what to stuff the motor into. Maybe when my R blows up.
Look into some LED headlights, and if you want a carbon fiber spoiler I had one on my 2.5 that I can get the link for.

Static_mk6

Agreed, I would love to own another 2.5 motor at some point. Just gotta figure out what to stuff the motor into. Maybe when my R blows up.
Look into some LED headlights, and if you want a carbon fiber spoiler I had one on my 2.5 that I can get the link for.
Defiently would love some LEDs and I've been looking for a spoiler since I got the car and I would appreciate it if you could get the link.

Twitchrider

Hey Static_Mk6,
I’d be interested to know your thoughts on the Stage 1 tune?? How’s the throttle response?? Fuel economy changes??
I’m asking as I have recently purchased a 2.5 w 170k. It is currently in the shop to get brought back into spec. I have thought about doing some mods in the future.
Thx,
Q

Static_mk6

Hey Static_Mk6,
I’d be interested to know your thoughts on the Stage 1 tune?? How’s the throttle response?? Fuel economy changes??
I’m asking as I have recently purchased a 2.5 w 170k. It is currently in the shop to get brought back into spec. I have thought about doing some mods in the future.
Thx,
Q
Throttle response is much better, as well it gets rid of the annoying rev hang so that its instant up and down the rpms. Fuel Economy can be good with the tune if you aren't driving it like its a race car. I would recommend getting it as it really makes the car feel a little more lively and fun making it a more enjoyable daily.

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
Looks good man. Is that the Mc?’s in Port Hope