GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I had a Silverado back in the days with a Horn Blasters conductors special kit on it. I think they called it the shocker(or other variants) and included a sticker. Def did not install any sticker lmao

lol. I put company stickers and decals on my tool box usually.

They have a lot more "shocker style" ones now.
1581649132251.png

Oh and another Dodge truck one. "ODGE- You'll get the D later"

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Saw this pop up the other day....it's a car dealer near me (that I was previously unaware of).....a '94 Supra TT, unmolested, with 32k miles for the low low (eye watering) price of $139,900
https://www.vanguardmotorsales.com/inventory/3788/1994-toyota-supra-twin-turbo

A bunch of other low mile cars, like 5.0 Fox bodies and 90's Cobra Mustangs with low miles for the low low price of $24,900
A '89 Thunderbird SC for $32,900 with low miles
A '91 Camaro RS convertible with 18k miles for $19,900

Just random cars, in good shape, with relatively low miles for high prices lol

torga

Autocross Champion
Mann, the 6th gen Celica GT-Four is where it's at. Those can be had for $12k-16k, depending on miles. And they actually handle, unlike the Mk4 Supra.
But if you want Toyota and handling, the MR2 is the only answer.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Supra was one of my childhood cars and that one is gorgeous. Monthly payment is more then my mortgage ?. I’d love an old NSX too.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
there's a local-ish enthusiast who just bought a mclaren 720s... he splits time between up here and FL, this would go with his Mk4 Supra, Lambo SVJ, Bentley (Brooklands, i think), and Hellcat.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Sticker! I have a vinyl cutter, it makes me feel like I have the right to call them whatever I like.

Stickers that are trying to be humorous are almost always lame. People with shocker stickers should be ticketed for it.
Oh wow, there actually is a difference. If its cut out without a background its a decal
Used to work with guy that had "panty dropper" on his 07 mustang

My favorite I saw on a Dodge Ram "baby up in this bitch" Like wwoooowww bro

Oh and can someone please explain why all the cool kids are running a brazzers license plate frame?
Lols
I had a Silverado back in the days with a Horn Blasters conductors special kit on it. I think they called it the shocker(or other variants) and included a sticker. Def did not install any sticker lmao
Them horn blasters
Mann, the 6th gen Celica GT-Four is where it's at. Those can be had for $12k-16k, depending on miles. And they actually handle, unlike the Mk4 Supra.
Mr2 ftw. The last gen and most hated one is actually a great car. Very popular to celica gts engine swap it
Supra was one of my childhood cars and that one is gorgeous. Monthly payment is more then my mortgage ?. I’d love an old NSX too.
Id rather have a clean modified mr2 turbo with body kit

torga

Autocross Champion
Mr2 ftw. The last gen and most hated one is actually a great car. Very popular to celica gts engine swap it

Id rather have a clean modified mr2 turbo with body kit
A properly set-up MR-S with a 2ZZ or a 3S-GTE is a weapon of mass destruction at the track. Bonus style points if hardtop and if the owner has good cosmetic taste.

Exhibit A:
8294074444_e988a9eb1e_b.jpg

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Used to work with guy that had "panty dropper" on his 07 mustang

So he's into trannies. I mean... we can't really make fun of that anymore these days so... good for him I guess?

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Same with track stickers of tracks they've never driven on ????

This too. IMO visiting or spectating doesn't really count.

Where the grey area, for me, is.... must the sticker apply ONLY to THAT vehicle which wears the sticker? Or, does having driven on said track ever, in the past, qualify? Is there a statute of limitations for how long the on-track event is considered valid for a sticker?

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Saw this pop up the other day....it's a car dealer near me (that I was previously unaware of).....a '94 Supra TT, unmolested, with 32k miles for the low low (eye watering) price of $139,900
https://www.vanguardmotorsales.com/inventory/3788/1994-toyota-supra-twin-turbo

A bunch of other low mile cars, like 5.0 Fox bodies and 90's Cobra Mustangs with low miles for the low low price of $24,900
A '89 Thunderbird SC for $32,900 with low miles
A '91 Camaro RS convertible with 18k miles for $19,900

Just random cars, in good shape, with relatively low miles for high prices lol

Polished wheels weren't an option on the 94 IIRC.... "unmolested" HAH!

Still kinda want one of these. They're starting to feel dated though.

And as impressive as their performance was for the mid/late 90s... they're not really all THAT quick by today's standards.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Polished wheels weren't an option on the 94 IIRC.... "unmolested" HAH!

Still kinda want one of these. They're starting to feel dated though.

And as impressive as their performance was for the mid/late 90s... they're not really all THAT quick by today's standards.

I know a guy that had one. It NEVER drove anywhere. It had it's 3rd Titan built motor, carbon fiber everything, race seats, giant turbo, HRe's, custom paint, etc. I changed the oil on it once and almost couldn't get it out of the shop. It died when cold and bc race clutch. They wanted to sell it for like 80k... This was probably in 2011. They finally got rid of it years later, not sure what they let it go for. No thanks! A stock one maybe yea

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
The Celica GT-four along with the coupe Quattro and the Delta Integrale are what started my lust for AWD hatch backs. ?

I’ve always wanted to drive a MR2 turbo, but I also like living. ??‍♂️