GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
almost a ron swanson breakfast today. bacon, toast and coffee. ran out of eggs yesterday, trying to buy only eggs from my work friend who has chickens.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
That sucks, hope he is doing better.

Can you really tell the difference between fresh laid and store bought eggs? people on cooking shows always raving about how much better fresh laid eggs are - what is different about them :iono:

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Can you really tell the difference between fresh laid and store bought eggs? people on cooking shows always raving about how much better fresh laid eggs are - what is different about them :iono:

Used to work with a guy that had a small "farm." Never tried them myself but they said the yolk looks different too. Not a big egg eater so I couldn't tell you what the taste difference is.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
yolks taste better. esp if they're not just grain fed.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Oh I did hear from dubya last week, replied to a text I sent him months ago. Sounds like he's had some health issues 😔
Send him our best.

Phur

Autocross Champion
almost a ron swanson breakfast today. bacon, toast and coffee. ran out of eggs yesterday, trying to buy only eggs from my work friend who has chickens.
Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
My parents never got any stimulus/check and they didn't have a banking account linked with the IRS. They're both retired... They got a debit card in the mail with 2400 loaded on it. Should have maybe done that for everyone, then you're forced to spend it/get car mods. Funny thing tho, they just bought a new refrigerator the day before it came.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Is there a 30 day return policy on the fridge? Would be a PITA to send it back if it's already been delivered and in service.