GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I'm done with ECS

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
@uglybastard can say COVID is to blame, and I can't say anything? Ok got it.
ECS says they are 'shipping 6 days a week' but in stock items still take 10 days?
Their customer service reps told me twice last week that my order was 'shipping tomorrow.'
I can deal with the delays, but don't try to pacify me with lies @ECS Tuning
Mentioning covid does not get into one sided politics at all. Sorry you don't understand the difference.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
@uglybastard can say COVID is to blame, and I can't say anything? Ok got it.
ECS says they are 'shipping 6 days a week' but in stock items still take 10 days?
Their customer service reps told me twice last week that my order was 'shipping tomorrow.'
I can deal with the delays, but don't try to pacify me with lies @ECS Tuning
i never said covid is to blame. When someone TyPeS LiKe ThIs it conveys sarcasm. i clearly meant that they would blame thier ineptitude on the virus somehow.

zrickety

The Fixer
Here it is 11 days later, my ship date has come and gone and the order is 'holding.'
I will continue to update this thread.
I've done a lot of business with @ECS Tuning and have always been a big advocate, until now!!

zrickety

The Fixer
Everybody else is looking good RN. At 415 I cancelled the order. Placed a new order with FCP Euro, lifetime warranty FTW.
And got the new valve cover I needed for the Cooper on ebay.

ChrisAttebery

Drag Racing Champion
I ordered a set of SuperPro rear end links from ECS last Tuesday. The web site said the order was drop ship and would go out Thursday. I checked my account on their website today and it said expected ship date OCTOBER 12th 2020. So I called them and spent 45 minutes on hold. Apparently they are OOS at SuperPro. They didn't think that it was important enough to contact me and let me know that they are 6 weeks out. I don't think I'll be ordering from them again.

ChrisAttebery

Drag Racing Champion
Two weeks later and I still haven't received a refund from ECS. it doesn't look like they ever updated the order in their system. The status still says Customer Service.

UroTuning had the SuperPro endlinks in stock. I ordered them on the first and they arrived on the 7th.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
I have spent thousands of dollars with ECS this year, at one point I was making an order almost every week. LOL Even stuff drop shipped directly from the vendor like the Hawk pads for the Touareg and the BFI Shift boot were issue free.

Outside of an issue trying to get their weighted shift knob kit where they apologized they could no longer supply it after a month of waiting I have had zero issues with them. I got the BFI one instead and Customer Service was very communicative and handled refunding the original and changing the order. In fact just ordered the GFB DV+ kit Sunday with free shipping, estimated delivery time was the 21st.....they shipped it Monday and I will have it Friday the 18th.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
This goes out to ECS:

F9AD8DD1-A30B-481B-8652-0CB4689D5939.gif

I’ve never had an issue until today.
A downpipe showed in stock and available, but the order (on Friday) went right to review….which I’ve never seen or had happen.
I messaged them today to see what was up and they said it was an error (not available) and just straight up canceled the order

no apology, no consolation prize, no participation ribbon, nothing
:mad:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
This goes out to ECS:

View attachment 215553

I’ve never had an issue until today.
A downpipe showed in stock and available, but the order (on Friday) went right to review….which I’ve never seen or had happen.
I messaged them today to see what was up and they said it was an error (not available) and just straight up canceled the order

no apology, no consolation prize, no participation ribbon, nothing
:mad:
Not surprised.