GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I was really into skateboarding. I did end up being able to land a kick flip. I'd go back and forth between skateboarding, BMX and inline skating. Motocross at one point and paintball.
I bounce around from little hobbies. Skateboarded in middle school, rode BMX bikes around that time too. Then got into airsofting and did that for a few years. Got out to college and got a longboard, use that from time to time, got into paintball since there is a field not far from my place.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
The little fella likes to throw things. Unfortunately he doesn’t know his strength. He hucked a hot wheels car, it hit the screen and boom. There’s a small impact crater where the car hit. When you turn it on, it’s like a repeating “asteroid hitting the earth“ gif.
Can I borrow your kid? I want a new TV but the wife says I can't get one till ours breaks. It has issues when changing inputs and staying connected to the internet as well as some picture issues. Nothing terrible but I've had it for about 8 years and it's time for an upgrade.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I like both of those choices! 75” is too big for our living room as well. I’m torn between 55” and 65”.
Sony actually has an AR app that will show you what each size TV looks like in your room.
It's called "Envision TV AR"

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
2BC7D095-7BC4-4CD5-A279-CA25FAF7D376.png

First time I’ve seen that one.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I like both of those choices! 75” is too big for our living room as well. I’m torn between 55” and 65”.

TV's are like tool boxes and garages. No one ever said "man that TV, tool box, garage is too big".

A TV can be too big for a particular room but if both those are an acceptable size for the room I'd go 65".

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
ever watch a movie and find an actor that looks like someone you know? happened to me the other night. One Flew The Cuckoo's Nest. The character played by Danny Devito, whom i was unaware was in the movie. looks a lot like my buddy from work if he didn't have a buzz cut.

torga

Autocross Champion
ever watch a movie and find an actor that looks like someone you know? happened to me the other night. One Flew The Cuckoo's Nest. The character played by Danny Devito, whom i was unaware was in the movie. looks a lot like my buddy from work if he didn't have a buzz cut.
All the time. Younger Kurt Russell (especially in The Thing) is a dead ringer for my best friend.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
My coworker's husband (they live in LA) is in the acting scene. I see him all the time in TV commercials.

He even made (and starred in) a movie that wasn't completely terrible. I'm not a Doucheball fan but I did enjoy the movie. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5028598/

Phur

Autocross Champion
One of the temporaries at work looks like Michael Berryman. (Who was also in One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.)
Dude creeps me out. I call him Clevon (Devil’s Rejects)