GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
1602730348114.png

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Refinancing my car has been a little more difficult than I expected. The bank I planned on going with declined my application, which kinda surprised me. After that it was like screw it, I'll just go with my own bank then. I'm still waiting to hear back from my bank, but in the meantime I figured why not call that other bank again. I give em a call, get this nice lady on the phone, and she's looking at my application like, I'm not an analyst so I can't approve a loan or not, but I'm really not understanding why they declined your loan. She decided to go through the process with me again. We filled out another application, but this time as soon as the application was completed she called an analyst on the other line and got someone to approve it for me right away.

I'm still gonna wait to see what kind of rate my bank is gonna give me, but it'll probably be 3% apr with a $200 fee, and this other new bank is offering 2.75% with a $160 fee, so I'll probably go with the new bank.

Payments will go from about $515 with 62 months left to $434 and 60 months.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I apparently missed a payment one month on my car and got a bunch of collection calls. That was fun... Had to pay a shit load in late fees.

I did that once before, but instead it was right after I refinanced my last car and I sent the payment to the wrong bank. I went to make my next payment a month later and I had a huge late fee, and then I noticed the other bank sent me my money back. I just called them up like I made a mistake, you can see I tried to make the payment, and they ended up reversing the late fee for me.

torga

Autocross Champion
so, opinions on linkedin vs indeed for job searching?
Por que no los dos?

I've had luck with both. Add Glassdoor to that mix, too. Slapping my resume on Monster got me a lot of cold calls, too. But I preferred Indeed, LinkedIn and Glassdoor for active searching.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
My bank got back to me this morning with my new apr/monthly payment and it came out to 2.75% and $437 a month, so same apr and $3 more a month than the other bank. I think I'll just go with my bank to keep things simple. I wasn't expecting 2.75% from them.

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
so, opinions on linkedin vs indeed for job searching?

I find LinkedIn useless when searching, so much automated spam on there imo.
Indeed I think is only helpful when searching for different job categories.

My bank got back to me this morning with my new apr/monthly payment and it came out to 2.75% and $437 a month, so same apr and $3 more a month than the other bank. I think I'll just go with my bank to keep things simple. I wasn't expecting 2.75% from them.

Hell yeah, congrats.

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
Por que no los dos?

I've had luck with both. Add Glassdoor to that mix, too. Slapping my resume on Monster got me a lot of cold calls, too. But I preferred Indeed, LinkedIn and Glassdoor for active searching.
I avoid Dice as well. It seems like the recruiters there don’t really do their home work. Just my .02.