GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
6E0BDF92-9BFB-41FB-84F1-87126EE8A227.jpeg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Yes U did! Are u saying I brought him up? Why the hell would I. I don’t even know him

this is now like the third of fourth time I’ve noticed you try and trip up a conversation and I struggle to understand why

It's not important enough for me to scroll back however far I would need to, to see what you said that prompted my response. Don't worry about it.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
It's not important enough for me to scroll back however far I would need to, to see what you said that prompted my response. Don't worry about it.
Bro you’re the one that needs to not worry about it. What with the random name dropping behavior. That’s weird as fuck.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Okay I’m caught up on the important stuff.

Yes Lambo > Ferrari (because Ferrari will throw a hissy fit if you do too much to your car)

But also agree that there are far more better cars. I’ll take a Porsche over either any day. With a manual please!!

NY style > deep dish

Yes pineapple absolutely belongs on a pizza with ham.

mopar22

Autocross Newbie
I'm late to the party once again, but I can not agree that deep dish pizza is best. In fact deep dish pizza is trash because it's not even a pizza

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I'll take that vote. You can't find that many people that like deep dish. 😂
Uh what? You've clearly never been to Chicago. You'd get shot where I'm from for saying that.
Okay I’m caught up on the important stuff.

Yes Lambo > Ferrari (because Ferrari will throw a hissy fit if you do too much to your car)

But also agree that there are far more better cars. I’ll take a Porsche over either any day. With a manual please!!

NY style > deep dish

Yes pineapple absolutely belongs on a pizza with ham.
I liked this comment for your porsche manual remarks. Not your blasphemy new york style garbage pizza comment

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
South Dakota's GOP governor has loudly refused to impose any shutdowns or a statewide mask mandate. Her state now has one of the worst infection rates in the U.S. — about 8,000 cases per 100,000 people.

Vermont's Republican governor embraced safety measures. Now, the state has about 500 cases per 100,000 people — the lowest rate in the country.

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/20/9368...acebook.com&utm_term=nprnews&utm_campaign=npr

zrickety

The Fixer
You wouldn't know a fascist if an orange rich con man won the presidency and went full on fascist.
This same 'con man' gives away his salary to charity. Not like Slow Joe begging for more money.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
South Dakota's GOP governor has loudly refused to impose any shutdowns or a statewide mask mandate. Her state now has one of the worst infection rates in the U.S. — about 8,000 cases per 100,000 people.

Vermont's Republican governor embraced safety measures. Now, the state has about 500 cases per 100,000 people — the lowest rate in the country.

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/20/9368...acebook.com&utm_term=nprnews&utm_campaign=npr

The Arizona governor finally addressed the rocketing rate of new infections and did nothing. No mask mandate, no new anything. GOP but that's not the point to me because as you pointed out some GOP governors have issued a mandate on masks.