GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

torga

Autocross Champion
Holy shit I just went to the covid thread and dipped out after 2 pages of that horrendous mess. What the absolute fuck!?
I read through about 8 pages of that before work.

What a dumpster fire.
It's not for the faint of heart. If golfmk6 were a sailor's map, the COVID thread would be a giant, dark region labeled "HERE BE DRAGONS".

torga

Autocross Champion
I like the small group we have here. Most people on here know that if they need me in a thread they can @ me so I'll stick to ChiChat feat. every other state
It's got some merit. I've bonded with some mk7 dudes I otherwise never would've met.
And the memes. The MEMES. Amazing.

torga

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I quit goin months ago. There's only so much I can take. I popped in again after the capitol riots to post a bunch of memes, but I'm slowly walking away now.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I like the small group we have here. Most people on here know that if they need me in a thread they can @ me so I'll stick to ChiChat feat. every other state
#thanksillinois

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Just think if one could harness all the negative energy over there. :unsure:

Heck we could power a small town with it. Although before it could be used we'd have to convert it from negative to positive. Never mind can't be done. :LOL:

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Sometimes I wonder if I could cook up a claim so crazy/stupid/idiotic that it's very clearly made up ... but some folks in that thread still buy it

1610648306146.png

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Well finally updating my build thread after being gone for awhile - got my turbo kit from FFE after almost a year of waiting. Of course the car is at Swoops now - hoping to have the car totally done by the end of February.