GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1611504433311.jpg

cb1111

Any medical professional except @GTIfan99 who will say you hate old people.
I agree with what you're saying here, but there are many reports of healthy people getting very sick or dead from the vaccine. I would not attribute it to them 'going back to normal.' The 'experts' have been very clear that you need the second dose. The fine prints says you can still get sick and spread, so you should really question the motives behind this cocktail.
You continue prove that you are an idiot. Show me the "many reports of healthy people getting very sick or dead from the vaccine". Don't tell me you posted it before, don't tell me to search, because those reports clearly don't exist.

There are always reports of people having allergic reactions to the flu vaccine and there are reports of some people dying after they got the COVID vaccine - but all I've seen have been people with significant pre-existing conditions that never should have been vaccinated in the first place.

There was one report of a guy in good previous health that got vaccinated and was killed in a car accident the following day - I guess that is the "healthy person" you were referring to.

In the US, we are vaccinating about a million people a day - and the majority of those are either healthy health care workers or the elderly - many with pre-existing conditions and the number of significant adverse reactions is miniscule.

Reactions: WAP

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I just saw the highlights, didn't look like he was trying that hard or maybe he was tired already?
The other dude wrecked him with leg kicks, once he got wobbly he couldn't move to defend himself and got caught with a couple of big shots upstairs.

Pretty sure they'll fight again, outcome might be the same but this isn't the end of McGregor.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
So the hundreds of millions of people starving around the world because of the lockdowns don't count apparently. That is according to the UN not some tweet btw.
If only their governments would have their backs. A few countries figured this out already btw. Seems like the countries that eat the poor and are capitalist leaning are the ones suffering most.

also not some tweet

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
If only their governments would have their backs. A few countries figured this out already btw. Seems like the countries that eat the poor and are capitalist leaning are the ones suffering most.

also not some tweet
There's countries where they eat the poor people? 😱