GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
rastlin, you say?
Yep, was going to teach a double leg other guy sprawls. Then you sit out take the back and choke the shit out of them. :)
Depending if it was gi or no gi Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Ended up just teaching a choke series to triangle choke.
Main difference between bjj and rastlin is the finish. Bjj you kill them, rastlin go for the 3 count

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210129-104504_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210129-104504_Chrome.jpg
    400.4 KB · Views: 98

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Question for all you peeps that I have always wondered. Especially from the more passionate people.

Could you date or marry a person who didn't follow your political views?

Could a Zrickety date a GTIfan?
Could fuck da police Keehs date a Corprin?

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Thread title accurate, I didn't make it to work 😞

My car is the only car in the parking lot that can get out...I'm just not giving my spot to one of these losers.

Anyway, day 14 of this dude doesn't honor wagers, Rickety watch 2021

Last edited:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Question for all you peeps that I have always wondered. Especially from the more passionate people.

Could you date or marry a person who didn't follow your political views?

Could a Zrickety date a GTIfan?
Could fuck da police Keehs date a Corprin?
In a codependent relationship these combos will definitely "work."

In a situation where they both have the same strong wills as displayed here...at least the Rickety/GTIfan99 would end up in a murder. Especially if they're both still dudes 😄

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Yep, was going to teach a double leg other guy sprawls. Then you sit out take the back and choke the shit out of them. :)
Depending if it was gi or no gi Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Ended up just teaching a choke series to triangle choke.
Main difference between bjj and rastlin is the finish. Bjj you kill them, rastlin go for the 3 count
can confirm.

i need to figure out the name of this choke i like to hit on people. half nelson one side, other hand comes across throat and pull.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Response to inquiries...
1612272022847.png

zrickety

The Fixer
1612272181638.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
can confirm.

i need to figure out the name of this choke i like to hit on people. half nelson one side, other hand comes across throat and pull.

Katahajime?