GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Sorry boys. Spent all day digging deep in someone’s life.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Bro I love the ej257. I dunno why it gets a bad rep

1612313376316.jpeg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Catch your son with cigarettes? Yeah man that’s crazy

LoL, shit no. I’d tap his forward assist hard enough to split the bolt.

Folks asking where day shift went. Just saying I was actually earning your tax dollars.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Bro I love the ej257. I dunno why it gets a bad rep
EJ205 and EJ207 were fine. EJ255 and EJ257 suck donkey balls, unless fully built.

I'm holding off buying anymore cars until I see that Subaru does with the next STI and see how the FA24DIT works out.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
EJ205 and EJ207 were fine. EJ255 and EJ257 suck donkey balls, unless fully built.

I'm holding off buying anymore cars until I see that Subaru does with the next STI and see how the FA24DIT works out.
A stage 2 flex fuel ej257 is awesome as is. And the motor can take it fine. My sister’s did. She swapped her motor into a bug and got a full iag stage 2 motor. Same mods. New tune. She’s waiting on her turbo to get in now.

her husband blew the ej257 on his. But swapped in the wrx fa20. He lost the rumble but gained a lot! He’s gonna build it in the summer

riceburner

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
A stage 2 flex fuel ej257 is awesome as is. And the motor can take it fine. My sister’s did. She swapped her motor into a bug and got a full iag stage 2 motor. Same mods. New tune. She’s waiting on her turbo to get in now.

her husband blew the ej257 on his. But swapped in the wrx fa20. He lost the rumble but gained a lot! He’s gonna build it in the summer
I owned 2 STIs with EJ257's. I have a dozen friends that track and autocross them. I think you're off your rocker. Every one of them have had to rebuild.