GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1614785099932.jpg

cb1111

I don’t think I ever saw it posted. A nazi dagger that says blood and country?

that dagger looks like shit. Nice finger guard but that shape and length suck. Plus the swastika is all fucked up too
"blood and honor". I suspect it is a cheap fake that has been sharpened badly. Photo stolen from the 'net. I have a real one in the basement somewhere that actually has a shape closer to the badge - but you got the point :p

Edit: This better? Also from the internet.

1614787422556.png

Last edited:

cb1111

Nazi knife owners eh? Jim is that you
When I closed up the US base in Munich, I found a bunch of crap as that was a German Quartermaster base before we took it over and nobody had been in the basement for 40 years.

What I didn't take was the cans of Zyklon-B

And herein lies the problem as many don't understand the difference between ideology and historical artifacts. If I buy this crap because I'm a whackadoodle white supremacist then it is warped ideology. If I pick up a piece of history then it is just that - history.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
When I closed up the US base in Munich, I found a bunch of crap as that was a German Quartermaster base before we took it over and nobody had been in the basement for 40 years.

What I didn't take was the cans of Zyklon-B

And herein lies the problem as many don't understand the difference between ideology and historical artifacts. If I buy this crap because I'm a whackadoodle white supremacist then it is warped ideology. If I pick up a piece of history then it is just that - history.

this. something I own that some would call racist. Mrs Mud brought me home two concrete lawn jockeys with traces of original paint on them. someone threw them out and she carried them across a wide street and got them in the back of her Forester. I remember living in SC and you had to paint them white. Folks would often "forget" to paint the hands.

edit: quick google puts asking prices at $200-250 each.

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
I had a chicken curry...all gone no pics.
Eastern time zone, I'm living in Chicago's future.