ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Nice little video for the unboxing you did there @KollinWithaK

Phur

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion
Kollin may need to change the pronunciation of his name...

“Rollin’ with Kollin”

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
That'll probably be the last one I do for a while cause I don't expect to get any more R parts for the time being. I am unexpectedly having to move, so no more fun stuff for the R for now.
Are you caught up in that water pollution shit up there?

Last edited:

torga

Autocross Champion
Pass on u-toobers in general. I'll never supplant tv with YT
You're missing out on tons of good content. It's not all "look at how rich I am".

Ryan Tuerck and his guys (of Toyota 4586 fame) are sticking a Judd V10 into an A90 Supra and they've been meticulously documenting every little thing they've had to do to make it fit. It's a lot. Your jaw drops seeing them basically cut a brand new A90 Supra in half just to build it back up stronger. Really awesome series, just look up "Formula Supra" on YT and it'll come up.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I mostly use youtube for podcasters. Tom Segura's Your Moms House is a really good one, along with the 2 bears 1 cave show he does with Bert Kreischer. I discovered Chris Distefano recently so I've been listening to some of the podcasts on his channel and his new podcast with Sal from Impractical Jokers. Then Kinda Funny or Easy Allies for gaming and I watch JayzTwoCents for computer building stuff.

I haven't really found a car channel I care enough about to watch regularly. I've got some I'm subscribed to, but there's maybe like 1 video a month I watch from them. For the last few years I've watched more youtube than TV though.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I mostly use youtube for podcasters. Tom Segura's Your Moms House is a really good one, along with the 2 bears 1 cave show he does with Bert Kreischer. I discovered Chris Distefano recently so I've been listening to some of the podcasts on his channel and his new podcast with Sal from Impractical Jokers. Then Kinda Funny or Easy Allies for gaming and I watch JayzTwoCents for computer building stuff.

I haven't really found a car channel I care enough about to watch regularly. I've got some I'm subscribed to, but there's maybe like 1 video a month I watch from them. For the last few years I've watched more youtube than TV though.
You know they make apps for your phone to listen to podcasts, right?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
You know they make apps for your phone to listen to podcasts, right?
Oh ya, but I don't want to listen through a shitty little phone. I want to watch it on my 55" tv with my good sound system.