GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
I got the Moderna jab a week and a half ago today my shoulder was itchy went to scratch it and it was felt sore to Touch. Lifted my sleeve and there was a small rash.
PXL_20210416_112257148~2.jpg

I looked it up and apparently it's called "covid arm" and pretty normal reaction.😂

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I got the Moderna jab a week and a half ago today my shoulder was itchy went to scratch it and it was felt sore to Touch. Lifted my sleeve and there was a small rash.
View attachment 210529
I looked it up and apparently it's called "covid arm" and pretty normal reaction.😂
Yeah as long as it's not spreading too badly it's fine. Just 5G firmware working it's way in

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Saw a Mk6 with aftermarket exhaust and Cobb AP out in the wild this weekend while bike shopping. Guy goes to make a left hand turn at a light, 5mph because traffic, lets off the throttle and it's pops and bangs. Seemed pretty silly to me.

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
Back from wookies in the woods. Trip was great, car had literally 0 issues.

Gonna do an oil change and swap the spark plugs out, gonna go down 1 heat range since I'm now Stage 2.
Also Stage 2 rips and sounds great with a downpipe and catback. Still working out a few small things then I'll post a big build thread update.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
It's been a couple months now since that terrible night my dog could barely walk. He's had his ups and downs, but it surprises me how well he does some days. A week ago when I took him in for another vet appointment his walking wasn't that great. I had to pick him up and carry him into the building. Then this morning I noticed he didn't walk on his knuckles once, which is normally something he's doing every few steps.

He's been getting so much shit to help him walk though. He gets 4 gabapentins a day, 2 novox a day, and I've got some tramadol for the bad days. Last week the vet got him onto some pharmaceutical grade supplements, so that might be part of what's helping him today. Then on friday I also had some cbd treats show up and I've been giving him 2-3 of those every day. For a while I was going to the vet once a week so he could get an adequan injection and cold laser therapy. It hasn't been cheap. I found a laser device on amazon so I'll probably quit having the vet do it. Who knows if that stuff actually works or if the device I got is even a legit medical device, but I'll keep using it so I'm doing everything I can.

If only somebody made a dog sock that doesn't tear apart because of his claws dragging on the ground...

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
It's been a couple months now since that terrible night my dog could barely walk. He's had his ups and downs, but it surprises me how well he does some days. A week ago when I took him in for another vet appointment his walking wasn't that great. I had to pick him up and carry him into the building. Then this morning I noticed he didn't walk on his knuckles once, which is normally something he's doing every few steps.

He's been getting so much shit to help him walk though. He gets 4 gabapentins a day, 2 novox a day, and I've got some tramadol for the bad days. Last week the vet got him onto some pharmaceutical grade supplements, so that might be part of what's helping him today. Then on friday I also had some cbd treats show up and I've been giving him 2-3 of those every day. For a while I was going to the vet once a week so he could get an adequan injection and cold laser therapy. It hasn't been cheap. I found a laser device on amazon so I'll probably quit having the vet do it. Who knows if that stuff actually works or if the device I got is even a legit medical device, but I'll keep using it so I'm doing everything I can.

If only somebody made a dog sock that doesn't tear apart because of his claws dragging on the ground...
have you tried the paw covers people in cold weather states use?

https://www.chewy.com/kong-sport-do...ymDrjt2R7gw6qO2W_PuYwZrqh5sI7JHhoCTOcQAvD_BwE

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
have you tried the paw covers people in cold weather states use?

https://www.chewy.com/kong-sport-do...ymDrjt2R7gw6qO2W_PuYwZrqh5sI7JHhoCTOcQAvD_BwE
Yea, socks work best. Boots and shoes are too big and clunky for him, and they have way too much grip on the toes. He can't pick his back feet up very well so he ends up dragging his feet behind him. I ordered a set just like that through amazon and had to return them. The socks let him glide his feet over tile and carpet without messing up his walking. I've got a bunch of leftover carpet from my mk6s rear seat delete so I've been sewing bits of carpet onto his socks to try and make them last longer, that doesn't always help very much.

1619023560867.png