GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2021 VW/Euro shows

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Here's to hoping 2021 allows such things...

Disclaimer: I have no vested interest in these shows nor do I get any sort of kickback for passing info along.

Would love to see forum members/lurkers at these shows to show off the work you have done! Some of these are really low-key get togethers, others are more competition oriented... either way they're worth checking out. I'll update this post with info as I find it. Feel free to throw ones I have missed or provide updated info for ones I have listed. Italicized shows have passed.

Spring

Dubs on Defrost: Bridgewater, CT - TBD [ LINK ] Nope

NE Dustoff: Thompson CT - 25 April 2021 - [ LINK ] CANCELLED

Summer

Vacationland VAG Fair: Brunswick, Maine - 12-13 June 2021- [ LINK ]

Wolfsgart: Essex VT - 29 July - 01 August 2021- [ LINK ]

Eurobuilt: Rutland VT - 29 August 2021 - [ LINK ]

Fieldwerks - Ludlow, MA - TBD - [ LINK ] Usually in September

Fall

VolksBAHN: Moultonborough NH - TBD - [ LINK ]

German Car Day: Larz Anderson Museum - Brookline, MA - 03 Oct 21- [ LINK ]

Dubs in the Trees - Barkhamstead, CT - TBD - [LINK]

New England Wrapup - Newport, RI - TBD - [LINK]

Last edited:

Phur

Autocross Champion
Great Idea!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Unlucky, we're less than a month out from no restrictions.
yeah thier justification for cancelling was that the planning aspect of it would mean no vendors or anything which hurts the show runners bottom line as well. back next year i guess.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Welp, GF told me she'd be down to go to a fest. Guess I need to finally figure out how to use the DA Polisher I bought.

==

Probably looking at Fieldwerks given the location but need to see the date. Past that, Dubs in the Trees might be a go.

Vacationland in Brunswick might be possible for me, but I'd wager that AirBnBs in that area of Maine in June are crazy.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Welp, GF told me she'd be down to go to a fest. Guess I need to finally figure out how to use the DA Polisher I bought.

==

Probably looking at Fieldwerks given the location but need to see the date. Past that, Dubs in the Trees might be a go.

Vacationland in Brunswick might be possible for me, but I'd wager that AirBnBs in that area of Maine in June are crazy.
Fieldwerks is one I have yet to go to but I understand it's pretty low key. DITT seems to have vanished but I'm hopeful to hear stuff about it for 2021.

For Maine VAGFAIR I'd either say get a motel room or camp on site.