GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

anotero

Autocross Champion
This is totally bonkers.

The people who produced that flyer are on the same side as those who are triggered by it.

It's ridiculous to think that BLM actually made that flyer, it's obviously propaganda painting them as a dangerous organization. 😐
BLM is a fake organization, first and foremost.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Rickety is a tragic character to me.

Bad things happened to him in the past which were unexplainable. In his quest to reconcile this he was driven insane in search of an answer that doesn't exist.

And then once the rabbit hole had reprogrammed his brain, you get the results we see here.
In that case I can't help but wonder what had happened to grerafan in the past to make him the freak he is.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
In that case I can't help but wonder what had happened to gretafan in the past to make him the freak he is.
He lives in Florida.

Since you can't lash out on your neighbors like that in the real world, the pent up fury of being surrounded by "them" is unleashed here upon the SCAMdemic instead.

That's my theory anyway. 🌠

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Yeah people willingly give the gub-mint thier DNA for testing all the time, right?

Gubment is out to exploit you and will use/sell your DNA/genetic data for evil things. Fuck that noise... I for one won’t let anyone use me like that!!

On the note of genetics, you should checkout the results you can get from 23andme and how they compare to the results from ancestryDNA! Both are free, and super detailed! I got both and a couple others! So should you!!

🤣

Last edited:

anotero

Autocross Champion
He lives in Florida.

Since you can't lash out on your neighbors like that in the real world, the pent up fury of being surrounded by "them" is unleashed here upon the SCAMdemic instead.

That's my theory anyway. 🌠
Hm... Probably because they would just make a bloody mess of his face. Wasn't gretafan the one that was boasting how he told some random guy in a parking lot that he's an asshole for not wearing a mask?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Hm... Probably because they would just make a bloody mess of his face. Wasn't gretafan the one that was boasting how he told some random guy in a parking lot that he's an asshole for not wearing a mask?
I think that was Corprin.

zrickety

The Fixer
I think he posts the things he does to simply get you guys doing what you are doing. Keep the thread growing. I don't think that he actually believes everything he posts.
99% conviction, 1% trolling.

zrickety

The Fixer
Without doxing him, I can't say that, but Ricky, his actual name, knows.

Just ask him where else he posts.
I'm on twitter, obviously. But I don't use my real name and that's the only other forum I really use.

zrickety

The Fixer
Does the MD of the house know the level of crazy you have? I’m genuinely curious how she feels about the bullshit you toss around.
That's classified.

zrickety

The Fixer
Rickety is a tragic character to me.

Bad things happened to him in the past which were unexplainable. In his quest to reconcile this he was driven insane in search of an answer that doesn't exist.

And then once the rabbit hole had reprogrammed his brain, you get the results we see here.
Funny, I could say the same for most of you. Only instead of a rabbit hole, it's the mainstream media programming your brains.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm on twitter, obviously. But I don't use my real name and that's the only other forum I really use.
90% of this forum works in IT. It's isn't hard to link you to your social media. Like I said, you don't contain your crazy to a vw forum.