GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Tune and wheels on the way?

Also, no dubya Cobra updates?
That's the plan!
First off, tint this weekend (hopefully)
Next week, ceramic coat

Then yeah, I gotta figure out the wheels. The 20's look nice, but I'm assuming they're heavy and there's not much sidewall for our shitty Michigan roads (they're 245/35/20's).
I wanna drop down to, at least, 19's. Then get something lighter weight too.
Then a tune, after it's broken in, and then whatever other mods after that.

Yeah...Dubya has been MIA for a little while now (at least a month?)

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
That's the plan!
First off, tint this weekend (hopefully)
Next week, ceramic coat

Then yeah, I gotta figure out the wheels. The 20's look nice, but I'm assuming they're heavy and there's not much sidewall for our shitty Michigan roads (they're 245/35/20's).
I wanna drop down to, at least, 19's. Then get something lighter weight too.
Then a tune, after it's broken in, and then whatever other mods after that.

Yeah...Dubya has been MIA for a little while now (at least a month?)
He's been working in wrapping up the pool area, IIRC.

Paging @Cadubya

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Saw some articles about gas shortages in FL today. If we gotta deal with this population surge on top of gas shortages in the middle of hurricane season...it's gonna be a fun summer. Maybe that'll send some of these fuckers back up north though. They won't enjoy their freedom so much if they can't escape from a hurricane and then they're left with no power for a few weeks.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Saw some articles about gas shortages in FL today. If we gotta deal with this population surge on top of gas shortages in the middle of hurricane season...it's gonna be a fun summer. Maybe that'll send some of these fuckers back up north though. They won't enjoy their freedom so much if they can't escape from a hurricane and then they're left with no power for a few weeks.
I just heard about it on the radio, twice. One person was saying not to go buy gas, the other was saying you needed to go buy gas.

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion

Yeah my mom texted me today from the Panhandle and told me she couldn't find gas.

I just heard about it on the radio, twice. One person was saying not to go buy gas, the other was saying you needed to go buy gas.

Protip: Buy gas if you need it. Otherwise don't panic buy gas. 🤦‍♂️

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Yeah my mom texted me today from the Panhandle and told me she couldn't find gas.

Protip: Buy gas if you need it. Otherwise don't panic buy gas. 🤦‍♂️
That's annoying. Just the announcement of a gas shortage is gonna increase the shortage though. Don't want that FOMO. Watch toilet paper and water follow lol

Actually the last time I went to get water for the dealership the grocery store looked like a hurricane was coming. Most of the water was sold out.

Last edited: