GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

To DSG or not to DSG…?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
That would have been the ultimate conversion....but it'd be a pretty big undertaking. On top of the Synrco rear end...you have to weld in a new rear floor and replace the gas tank to boot. I believe people were using the Syncro rear ends from Canadian B3/B4 Passats in their Mk3 AWD conversions. That's what would have went into the Corrado. I would have $40k car after all said and done...then end up selling it it for 10k. o_O

Lol...the topic has been beaten to death...reanimated...then beat to death again. People are just moving on with other stuff to talk about. The golden shower thing will be hard to top.
Ah yes. The Italian apple juice. It's what I'll be calling it

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
DSG = celibacy.
No need for celibacy, you got a free hand

Me too. In uni, I dated this Italian chick that had a pee fetish. Her parents were always out on Saturday nights so she'd get me to come over, make me dress like Harry Potter (glasses, wand, cape, the whole bit) and drink a pile of water for like an hour or so. And then when I couldn't hold it anymore, we'd go in the shower, again dressed as Harry Potter, and I'd pee all over her. She loved it. Good times. I drove a CRX with a B16a swap at that time. So I'd piss, fuck and hit VTEC on my way out. The good ole days.
quoted just so I could live vicariously.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
quoted just so I could live vicariously.

giphy.gif

For $250, you could probably buy the time of a woman for an hour who would indulge.

I'd advise maybe not telling Mrs. Mud about it though...

:ROFLMAO:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
View attachment 215601

For $250, you could probably buy the time of a woman for an hour who would indulge.

I'd advise maybe not telling Mrs. Mud about it though...

:ROFLMAO:

Or.......suggest Harry Potter themed costumes for Halloween, get her drunk and see where it goes...

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I admit if Mrs Mud asked me to dress up like HP I would.....I don't think I would be wanting to do the other thing with a person I was in a LT relationship with.

edit: I would struggle to pass as HP. Hagrid yes

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I admit if Mrs Mud asked me to dress up like HP I would.....I don't think I would be wanting to do the other thing with a person I was in a LT relationship with.

edit: I would struggle to pass as HP. Hagrid yes

Mud: What do you think about having me dress up as Harry Potter and pee on you? In the shower, of course.

Mrs Mud: ....

Mud:

200.gif

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Long CSB (but it's lunch time)

years ago I get home from work (Mrs Mud had day off). I am going through mail, listening to Mrs Mud tell about her day, listening to phone msgs...

Mrs Mud is saying she went out with Carol and went to the mall, Chain restaurant, Chrismas tree shop etc. Car mag is Mustang vs Camaro, Friend wants help doing .... Mrs Mud says Bob (Carols husband) is away at a conference...I had this for lunch Carol had that.....Visa Bill, Phone Bill,....other friend wants to borrow something......Bob is in Chicago........I bought this for your Mom at Filenes......etc.

Then I hear Mrs Mud ask "would you like to sleep with Carol and keep her warm?"..................................................................I replay conversation in my head while standing in front of answering machine (#okoomer). I know that's what she said and I can't believe she is so cool about it. Carol is Hot. Rather than just grabbing my toothbrush and some condoms and running two towns over I casually ask "Well, if it's OK with you?"....................................................................................................................................................................................after over 30 seconds of silence I know I have to look Mrs Mud in the eye and accept my punishment cause obviously I f**d up.

her reply "I was talking to the dog"

:( alone on couch.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Long CSB (but it's lunch time)

years ago I get home from work (Mrs Mud had day off). I am going through mail, listening to Mrs Mud tell about her day, listening to phone msgs...

Mrs Mud is saying she went out with Carol and went to the mall, Chain restaurant, Chrismas tree shop etc. Car mag is Mustang vs Camaro, Friend wants help doing .... Mrs Mud says Bob (Carols husband) is away at a conference...I had this for lunch Carol had that.....Visa Bill, Phone Bill,....other friend wants to borrow something......Bob is in Chicago........I bought this for your Mom at Filenes......etc.

Then I hear Mrs Mud ask "would you like to sleep with Carol and keep her warm?"..................................................................I replay conversation in my head while standing in front of answering machine (#okoomer). I know that's what she said and I can't believe she is so cool about it. Carol is Hot. Rather than just grabbing my toothbrush and some condoms and running two towns over I casually ask "Well, if it's OK with you?"....................................................................................................................................................................................after over 30 seconds of silence I know I have to look Mrs Mud in the eye and accept my punishment cause obviously I f**d up.

her reply "I was talking to the dog"

:( alone on couch.
U have an answering machine?

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
this was years ago but I still do. Landline hooked up for alarm system and my mobile isn't on much. I hardly ever answer phone instead leave a msg.

the #okboomer still applies

edit: Your Hagrid Photo was close enuf to cause me some discomfort

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
this was years ago but I still do. Landline hooked up for alarm system and my mobile isn't on much. I hardly ever answer phone instead leave a msg.

the #okboomer still applies

edit: Your Hagrid Photo was close enuf to cause me some discomfort
My alarm panel has a SIM card built in. If it loses WiFi it defaults to cell towers

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Banished to off topic.

Conversation turns to dressing up as Harry Potter and peeing on a girl for one day and it gets sent to the shadow zone.