GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I don't remember that, because it's a nonsense straw man argument.

Russian misinformation helped Trump and there's evidence Trump's campaign was actively engaged with them. No one claimed the election was rigged.

There was no significant amount of election fraud in 2020, and what fraud there was had all been directly linked to Trump supporters, yet people like you think Trump won.
I missed the part where he said that Trump won.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If I had kept all of the cars I owned at one point, then I'd seriously be a millionaire right now
1962 Mercedes 220S coupe
Mercedes 600
1953 (or was it 56?) 300 Adenauer
1970 300 SEL 6.3
450 SEL 6.9

If I still had all the cars I previously owned, I'd have dozens of dollars.

I've owned a lot of fun, but ultimately worthless cars. Even my old 930 wouldn't be worth all that much. A mint VR6 Corrado or Mk2 2.0l 16V are hard to find, fun, but maybe worth $15k a piece. My mk1 GTI 's would be worth maybe $8 to 10k each.

My STI's aren't worth much at this point either, but I did track them for 3 years each and sell them both for $2k less than I paid for them, so I'll call them a win.

Bunch of other Italian and British cars that still aren't worth much, NC Miata aren't particularly coveted either.

The 18 and 19 GTI were buys of the heart and never expected them to be "worth" anything, though dealer sent an offer for the 18 they is 2k less than I paid new, but my son loves the car, so it stays.

zrickety

The Fixer
Anyone heard about this fourth vaccine by Novavax? Apparently it's a traditional vaccine, no mRNA theraphy.

"NVX-CoV2373 or “Coronavax” demonstrated 100% protection against moderate and severe disease and 90.4% overall efficacy, keeping this investigational product competitive with both mRNA-based vaccine products under emergency use authorization (EUA) as well as superior to the Johnson and Johnson Adenovirus-based vaccine, which is also authorized for deployment in the USA on an emergency basis. NVX-CoV2373 is a recombinant nanoparticle protein-based experimental vaccine, and could become the first vaccine available in the USA that does not use a gene therapy-based vaccination method."

https://trialsitenews.com/breaking-...e-genetic-based-vaccines-currently-under-eua/

Would like to see how this one performs in larger trials. Robert Malone (RNA vaccine godfather) made a comment today he believes the currently available vaccines are being administered in too high of a dose, and suspects this is the explanation for the excessive adverse events.
Your natural immune system performs better.
'Larger trials.'
Be in the control group, trust me.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Your natural immune system performs better.
'Larger trials.'
Be in the control group, trust me.

Natural immunity doesn't work better and never has. See the plague, polio, measles, etc...

Literally no one but the racist guy trusts you.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Biden Admin now airlifting illegal family members into the US.
China tripled their child policy 2 weeks ago.
Reports of the vaccine altering women's periods...infertility.
DOJ says white supremacy is the greatest domestic terror threat.
Church leaders being arrested.
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see where this is going.

zrickety

The Fixer
Natural immunity doesn't work better and never has. See the plague, polio, measles, etc...

Literally no one but the racist guy trusts you.
Jim is arguably the oldest and wisest among us. Thanks for the ringing endorsement.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Biden Admin now airlifting illegal family members into the US.
China tripled their child policy 2 weeks ago.
Reports of the vaccine altering women's periods...infertility.
DOJ says white supremacy is the greatest domestic terror threat.
Church leaders being arrested.
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see where this is going.

The sooner you're replaced by a hard working illegal the better.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I don't need to, he implied it in his post.
Implied isn't good enough. I'll give you an example. If I said that it was very peculiar that Trump was leading in Arizona when the polls closed and there was a 6% swing after the polls closed that hasn't been seen before it would look like I'm implying something is fishy.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Implied isn't good enough. I'll give you an example. If I said that it was very peculiar that Trump was leading in Arizona when the polls closed and there was a 6% swing after the polls closed that hasn't been seen before it would look like I'm implying something is fishy.

Why would you say that unless you did think it was fishy?

I wouldn't make that comment because I understand how votes get counted and that there were more mail in ballots due to the pandemic.