GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
I know I'm mocked for using Twitter, but I don't care.
The truth is all the mainstream media uses it too, but so do people without a voice.
Including professionals.
This is a doctor, PhD in biotech, that has referenced scientific articles and been banned 4 times for sharing them.
One more and permanently suspended. Like Dr. Zelenko in NY, suspended for sharing HCQ and zinc success.
You see Fauci the fraud on the news, but never these other experts. Because it doesn't fit the AGENDA (21).

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Today's OT discussion: does mustard belong on watermelon?

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

JC_451

Autocross Champion
My narrative is better than the bad guys narrative, change my mind.
I don't care to waste my time on fruitless pursuits.

That being said, of course your narrative is better. Yours is: actions have no consequences, people can behave however they like regardless how it affects others around them.

I would love to live in the zero consequences world with you. Reality keeps getting in the way tho. :unsure:

zrickety

The Fixer
I don't care to waste my time on fruitless pursuits.

That being said, of course your narrative is better. Yours is: actions have no consequences, people can behave however they like regardless how it affects others around them.

I would love to live in the zero consequences world with you. Reality keeps getting in the way tho. :unsure:
That's not at all what I've been saying. You've got it twisted.
I'm for personal responsibility, and holding our representatives accountable for corruption. I'm for transparency. I accept the consequences of my decisions. The consequences of Lord Fauci, not so much.