GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

anotero

Autocross Champion
Exactly, then they neglected the power grid to increase profits, creating the need to control people's thermostats. Sounds like fascist government to me. It's very much a political issue.
Gretafan doesn't know the great democratic government of California allows for that, too. Lamo.

anotero

Autocross Champion
If regulating your thermostat is facism, what is making you wear a mask and or take a vaccine?? MORE FACISM.
Or paying crazy taxes with zero retutn to both Rep and Dem controlled federal government. Yet I don't see SJW speaking out against feds' hands in their pockets.

anotero

Autocross Champion
So Texas isn't fascist even though they're authoritarian ultranationalistic characterized by forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy. They oppose liberalism, democracy, and Marxism, but because Abbot isn't a sole dictator, they can't be fascist?

That's what you're going with?
Lmao. Where the fuck did you find Marxism in the US? What a moron.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You keep bringing up stuff that no one is even saying. I'm not implying it should be 100% effective, but in the case I posted it was only 76% effective at preventing infection. Again, yes that's better than unvaccinated. But, is it a great number? IMO, no. Also, the numbers are even worse in countries with the AZ vaccine.

76% effective in an elderly population is fantastic for a vaccine, but go on, this is entertaining.

If it isn't, in your opinion, then AGAIN, you don't know what you're talking about. How did you form that opinion?

Phur

Autocross Champion
I wrote it quickly on my way out the door. Maybe you should try critical thinking.
Yeah, okay, in a post… but the title though? You aren’t showing your own thread any respect.
Btw, he never paid up… right?

Phur

Autocross Champion
Mr. spelling and grammar Nazi trying to deflect from his own mistakes.

Go on. Was the sun in your eyes too?
There’s no way the sun was in his eyes, as far down the rabbit hole as he lives.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
7,000,000,000 x .01 = x

x + y = the number of people that can die before zrickety will care enough to wear a mask if he's too afraid to get a vaccine. Solve for y.
Y=X-1+(7,000,000,000-X)
Y=70,000,000-1+(7,000,000,000-70,000,000)
Y=69,999,999+(6,930,000,000)
Y=6,999,999,999

riceburner

Autocross Champion
All humans choose what they want to say and hear at all times, I have slowly realized. It isn't confined to CNN and Fox.

cb1111

76% effective in an elderly population is fantastic for a vaccine, but go on, this is entertaining.

If it isn't, in your opinion, then AGAIN, you don't know what you're talking about. How did you form that opinion?
It isn't just elderly, but elderly in a nursing home, so there is a good chance that they had lots of medical issues as well as age.

My mother-in-law lives in one of those progressive communities - they have single family houses (where she is) apartments with minimal supervision (they check in on you a couple of times a day), an unskilled care facility (they send somebody to get you for meals, watch you take meds etc.) and skilled nursing.

A handful of the residents in the skilled nursing facility got sick and several died. A couple in the unskilled care facility ended up on ventilators and one died. In the independent living areas about 10 got sick, most ended up in hospital but AFAIK all recovered - including my mother-in-law's 102 year old neighbor.

But six staff got sick and three died. All under 40.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
While most (all?) newsmedia is biased one way or the other and may pick and choose what they report, they don't just make shit up.

You obviously haven't seen Fox News or OAN.