GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tracks to drive by

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Lmao no he makes me listen to some death metal or pirate metal if anything.
You've got to know I'm jealous of you for having a cat with such personality. I had cats all my life and Leo sounds particularly special. Keehs360 is convinced and that's good enough for me.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
You've got to know I'm jealous of you for having a cat with such personality. I had cats all my life and Leo sounds particularly special. Keehs360 is convinced and that's good enough for me.
Lol Leo is a great cat and spoiled rotten. When we first got him from the shelter just over a year ago all he did was hide under the couch was really scared of everything. After a couple of days I started getting down on the floor with him and feeding him out of my hand to get him come out. Once he came out he slowly started to open up more and take over everything. Now he manipulates us to do what he wants when he wants.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Lol Leo is a great cat and spoiled rotten. When we first got him from the shelter just over a year ago all he did was hide under the couch was really scared of everything. After a couple of days I started getting down on the floor with him and feeding him out of my hand to get him come out. Once he came out he slowly started to open up more and take over everything. Now he manipulates us to do what he wants when he wants.
You sure it's a he? :)

1L19

Autocross Champion

This one is for Javwhol and Leo. One from my youth and a great "with friends" driving song.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
You know I got that Driving Roads thread so after your comment, and I know Kansas is flat as hell and the roads are mostly dead straight, I went looking for spots near you. Only thing I've found so far is 177 (Flint Hills Scenic By way) out to Tallgrass Prairie or like Glacial Hills. Everything else seems like it's in the western part of the state.
Good looking out man! That’s actually fairly close to where I am though I have not headed out that way since I got the GTI. You have managed to plan my weekend for me

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Not too hijack this but cats are great! My current cat, Hopper, bit me the very first time I met him at the shelter. He is now my shadow when I am home.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Not too hijack this but cats are great! My current cat, Hopper, bit me the very first time I met him at the shelter. He is now my shadow when I am home.
That is the perfect story. My last cat is gone but when I went to the shelter, just to look, he was the first cat I looked at. I reached for the clipboard on the front of his cage and that little fucker shot his paw out and swatted my hand! Went through the whole rest of the shelter, cats, dogs, bunnies, birds, etc and went back to see him.

THAT FUCKER HIT ME AGAIN!

Ok take him out of the cage and let me see him. Done. Home. Happy ending.

Buddha
buddha.jpg

Where's the pic @DrFunkalupicus ? :)

Turbongr

Ready to race!
I have to admit... that was very fun.. AND that young lady on the violin is beautiful. Now.. how in THE HELL did you find that?

I'm partial to the girl playing what appears to be a goose. Short girls w/....attributes are high on my list of good things.

Although India is one of the few places on earth I have ZERO desire to go I really dig the music.

1L19

Autocross Champion
I'm partial to the girl playing what appears to be a goose. Short girls w/....attributes are high on my list of good things.

Although India is one of the few places on earth I have ZERO desire to go I really dig the music.

There is this certain type of Indian music that I like but I just can't identify the style so it's hard to find more. One day...

1L19

Autocross Champion

I think Indian folks, in general, have a hard time pulling off the gangsta thing. It's like I'm watching a bunch of software engineers flash money and making that "cut across the neck" symbol. Like they've had one too many Zimas at the karaoke bar. I do dig the track though. :)

Turbongr

Ready to race!
I think Indian folks, in general, have a hard time pulling off the gangsta thing. It's like I'm watching a bunch of software engineers flash money and making that "cut across the neck" symbol. Like they've had one too many Zimas at the karaoke bar. I do dig the track though. :)

Totally. Of course they're also crazy so it's not that much of a stretch really. That guy was super popular in Germany when I was over there ages ago. His videos were always silly. That record had some great tracks though.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Totally. Of course they're also crazy so it's not that much of a stretch really. That guy was super popular in Germany when I was over there ages ago. His videos were always silly. That record had some great tracks though.
I see Europe to the first question I have is... are you a football fan? If so who do you support? âš½

1L19

Autocross Champion
This is a Sunday drive out in the country track when I'm seriously considering taking off and not coming back before work on Monday...

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
That is the perfect story. My last cat is gone but when I went to the shelter, just to look, he was the first cat I looked at. I reached for the clipboard on the front of his cage and that little fucker shot his paw out and swatted my hand! Went through the whole rest of the shelter, cats, dogs, bunnies, birds, etc and went back to see him.

THAT FUCKER HIT ME AGAIN!

Ok take him out of the cage and let me see him. Done. Home. Happy ending.

Buddha
Where's the pic @DrFunkalupicus ? :)
Obligatory cat tax….orange cars are the best

Attachments

• F763B3CD-83FD-4854-93A5-EB9E82249A5A.jpeg
    F763B3CD-83FD-4854-93A5-EB9E82249A5A.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 115