GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

anotero

Autocross Champion
You... straight to jail.
Give him some of this.

114157_MAIN._AC_SY400_V1595942454_.jpg

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
The breakdown of age and vaccination status is literally the most important part of understanding risk of serious illness or death from the delta variant. So the information is accurate, but not relevant without that information.

Every hospital in my area are testing every inpatient for covid. We have daily calls to share data. It will vary by hospital system though, but it's a common practice.

That's not what was being discussed though. I was debating if I should get the vaccine myself and being that I'm 34 the .08% is absolutely relevant by itself. If I was over 50, I'd already be vaccinated.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's not what was being discussed though. I was debating if I should get the vaccine myself and being that I'm 34 the .08% is absolutely relevant by itself. If I was over 50, I'd already be vaccinated.

First, is the rate for all vaccinated and unvaccinated for the delta variant for your age group? If so, it's completely irrelevant. You'd need to know the rate for your age group for both vaccinated and unvaccinated for the delta variant.

Second, I get that you only care about yourself and world get vaccinated if it affected you personally. That's exactly why this pandemic is dragging out. You're fine catching it and passing it on to other people, as long as you're good.

Reactions: WAP

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
First, is the rate for all vaccinated and unvaccinated for the delta variant for your age group? If so, it's completely irrelevant. You'd need to know the rate for your age group for both vaccinated and unvaccinated for the delta variant.

Second, I get that you only care about yourself and world get vaccinated if it affected you personally. That's exactly why this pandemic is dragging out. You're fine catching it and passing it on to other people, as long as you're good.

Gibberish. I can't affect other people if they're vaccinated, and I'm not around anyone who isn't.

I know what the worst case scenario is for my age group and I'm fine with it. I'm not taking a vaccine for a .06% greater chance of survival.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Gibberish. I can't affect other people if they're vaccinated, and I'm not around anyone who isn't.

How can any reasonable person even say something so ridiculously wrong.

1. Vaccines are not magic. Even the most effective vaccines aren't 100% effective. Additionally, there are people with legitimate medical reasons that prevent them from being vaccinated.

2. Most children are still not vaccinated.

So yes, you absolutely can affect other people.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
How can any reasonable person even say something so ridiculously wrong.

1. Vaccines are not magic. Even the most effective vaccines aren't 100% effective. Additionally, there are people with legitimate medical reasons that prevent them from being vaccinated.

2. Most children are still not vaccinated.

So yes, you absolutely can affect other people.

Nope, I'm not around anyone who could be affected. I'm at a greater risk than anyone I'm around. Simple math.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Nope, I'm not around anyone who could be affected. I'm at a greater risk than anyone I'm around. Simple math.

Complete nonsense. Literally anyone can be affected, it's only a matter how high or low their risk is. . Period.