GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Are you gonna botcot Pepsi and Lay's?
I actually did steer around Pepsi products at the grocery store the other day.

These conglomerates are so big though you really have to put effort in to avoid their products.

zrickety

The Fixer

cb1111

The virus is predominantly carried by droplets and aerosols too small for consumer grade masks to effectively filter. In other words, THE VIRUS CAN PASS THROUGH NON-N95 MASKS.

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article
So what you are really saying (because nobody clearly looked at the date or origin of that article) is that Dr Fauci was right about masks in the beginning.

What you overlooked, though, is that guidance has evolved as our understanding has evolved.

cb1111

]

Masks reduce transmission if worn by all. Period.

https://www.pnas.org/content/118/4/e2014564118

There's an example. Why would I bother reading that when I agree with it?

I said that I didn't read the link because I agree with the caption that proceeded the link. I then said why should I read it when I agree with it. That's what I posted and you ignored it and are bringing this up again.

Here it is again. I agree that masks reduce transmission so why should I read a link that reinforces what I already believe and agree with? That's why I say I'm wasting my time reading a link I know that I agree with. And then you twist what I say to make it sound like I don't care at all.
Jim - you clearly didn't read my post.

The problem is that you assume that the link says what the post author says it does.

In this thread, it is obvious that whenever zricky post a link, it is virtually guaranteed that the link is either bullshit or actually contradicts what he said in the body of the post. The same holds true for the other anti-vaxxers in this thread.

Oddly enough, most of the links provided by others (including GTIfan with whom I've butted head) are accurate, support whatever it says in the text and are almost always from mainstream sources. None (and I use that term as meaning "virtually none") are from whack-a-doodle conspiracy sites.

Of course, we will always include a link that bolsters whatever we are saying, so one needs to look at motivations carefully and - especially if it is a controversial subject - look at the motivations of the link author.

It is clear that none of you have never done actual research. I'll give you a few pointers:

Is the source credible?
Does the provided data support the conclusion?
Is the information still valid or is there newer data?
What are the motivations of the author?

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Is the source credible?
Clearly you did not see Japan has proved masks don't work, along with a number of studies I posted last year.
We also determined there are no credible sources for the Golf community. All we can do is analyze available data.
Data says 75% of the cases are 'vaccinated' and they make up more than half of deaths.

zrickety

The Fixer
He's charged up again after a 3 hour sabbatical yesterday.
Homeless person stamina, what can I say? A nap on the park bench and I'm good to go.

zrickety

The Fixer
Just more of the usual bullshit
If by usual bullshit, you mean the data coming in from the UK, Israel, and Singapore, then yes.

zrickety

The Fixer
Guess you guys missed it yesterday when the White House press secretary dodged the question about how many vaccinated are getting sick.
She literally told the reporter, 'Why would you need to know that?'

zrickety

The Fixer
Meanwhile, CDC is quietly deleting deaths from the VAERS database.
Hospital nurses are reporting vaccine status is being omitted from records.
#Coverup