CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Did the snip at 40. I remembered years ago having to assist reversals. I worked with the Dr that did mine, I had him, cut, tie, clip and burn the vas deferens. I didn't ever want a moment of weakness lead to getting that shit reversed. I have a buddy that did that and he's 50 with 2 toddlers. No thank you.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
I'm actually planning on getting the snip soon, but I'm not gonna lie, it has me very worried. It always sounds like a simple snip snip, but in reality, they're filleting your ball sack, then cutting and cauterizing your plumbing, then stitching you up. It's basically a third degree burn inside your bisected ball sack. Not looking forward to it.

I don't even pretend that I'm a racecar driver, so I'll keep them for decorative purposes.
It's a crap shoot. Some guys are up and about in a couple of days with no issues, but I apparently got the special treatment. Based on recommendations, I got it done on a Friday anticipating to be back at work on Monday...nope. Back at work the following Thursday. Oh, and check out "sperm granuloma," just in case...

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
I should follow that up with the fact that I'm still glad I did it... ;)

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I ended up with sperm granuloma. Wife wanted to have sex day 3 after, and I can never say no. I broke 4 ribs and had a punctured lung after a jet ski accident, totally had sex. Lol.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
I ended up with sperm granuloma. Wife wanted to have sex day 3 after, and I can never say no. I broke 4 ribs and had a punctured lung after a jet ski accident, totally had sex. Lol.
I continue to have issues with it from time to time. It's not a deal-breaker, but it is a reminder that something "happened"... ;)

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
She's more against it than me and that's saying a lot. Plus I'm getting the snip this year sometime.

crab.gif

I don't think they actually cut your balls off, just disconnect them for more power

Idk, I just had it done to my dog, the balls are completely gone. Sack has shriveled up to nearly nothing at this point.

Pretty sure it's the same for humans, don't see why it wouldn't be...

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I'm actually planning on getting the snip soon, but I'm not gonna lie, it has me very worried. It always sounds like a simple snip snip, but in reality, they're filleting your ball sack, then cutting and cauterizing your plumbing, then stitching you up. It's basically a third degree burn inside your bisected ball sack. Not looking forward to it.

I don't even pretend that I'm a racecar driver, so I'll keep them for decorative purposes.

Honestly it’s not that bad. Just make sure everyone is on board about you chilling with your peas watching the entirety of the Harry Potter saga. It looks worse than it feels. I asked them to remove extra to make damn sure nature doesn’t find a way. I’ve got about 3/8” gap on both my vas deferens.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I continue to have issues with it from time to time. It's not a deal-breaker, but it is a reminder that something "happened"... ;)

Nor having more little brats wrecking my cherry floors is my continuous reminder. Both kids were conceived within a month of my wife discontinuing her BCP… so I know my snip worked.

About 3-4x year, I get a blue ball feeling if I get all worked up with out firing the blank, no Franklin as though.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
She's more against it than me and that's saying a lot. Plus I'm getting the snip this year sometime.
It won't hurt getting the snip but you definitely can feel it. And if they use the little metal hemoclips (sp) you can feel those forever. Maybe they're using something else now. And then the semi fun part of being jerked off into a little container to test for live ones.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.