CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I can't tell you the number of patients I've seen freaking out because they thought they were bleeding out their ass.
I totally thought that I was dying once for a few seconds before realizing that it was the red velvet cake that I had eaten.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Chick-fil-A will never get a penny from me from me because I won't wait on a line like that for anything.

They opened one near me and people are so stupid/crazed they had to start posting a Cop by the entrance to warn people not to expand the line outside the parking lot and onto the shoulder of the highway.

Their line is super efficient though. The Chick-fil-A line could be wrapped around the building, twice, and it will take less time to go through that than getting my daughter a Happy Meal from McDonald's when there are 3 cars in line.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Their line is super efficient though. The Chick-fil-A line could be wrapped around the building, twice, and it will take less time to go through that than getting my daughter a Happy Meal from McDonald's when there are 3 cars in line.

No parent shaming.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Apple phones suck. Samsung phones last longer and just work better.

Agree......I'm still using my Samsung......

...B2100........first purchased back in 2010... :cool: ...

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Isnt that because most of their stuff is premade and prepackaged? Soggy chicken patty.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Isnt that because most of their stuff is premade and prepackaged? Soggy chicken patty.

Could be but it’s always hot, correct and fast.

I’m an Apple sheep 🐑 I’m all up in the Apple eco system. MacBooks, iPads, iPhone and HomeKit stuff. My MacBook is going on 10 years old and besides being slow runs great. My old phone was almost 3 years just needed a battery. They can last but most people upgrade for more speed and better features.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Actually they're one of the few to not do that.
They get chicken breasts and batter and fry them in store.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Have you ever actually eaten at a Chick-fil-a? I'm not saying everybody has to like it (it's certainly not one of my favs), but their chicken is anything but soggy. My problem with the restaurant is because the menu is so limited, I have to be in the right mood for it. Which doesn't strike often.

Now Taco Bell... That I could eat every day...

Actually they're one of the few to not do that.
They get chicken breasts and batter and fry them in store.

That's what I thought.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Most people upgrade for speed bc apple overloads the hardware after updates so it's not a smooth user experience

Yeah I have read that. I never noticed it until after going to a newer phone. You get used to the speed I guess or it’s gradual with updates.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.