GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I grilled some chicken breasts and Asian marinated pork tenderloins for Bahn Mi sandwiches tomorrow night.
How many Asians go into your marinade?

Phur

Autocross Champion

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Portra is nice, but it is SO damn expensive. Gold 200 is also real beautiful. And like you said, hard to find. My favorite right now is Tri-X 400, but still experimenting. I've got a roll of HP5+ going in next and a pretty budget Fomapan 400 after that. I've been wanting to try CineStill's stuff, but kinda hard to find at the moment.
I tend to favor b&w because it looks good anywhere, anytime, with almost any light. Certain color films can be picky sometimes.

I used to shoot a whole lot of Tri-X400. Bought it in 100 foot rolls & rolled my own. One Nikon with Tri-X & one with slide film. Ah the good old days. Bought my first digital camera in 2002 a Fuji S1 Pro. No desire to go back to film at this point. But you folks who are shooting film should really build a darkroom & print your own it's the best part of film.

Edit.... Sorry for almost a week late reply, but I just woke up from my nap.

Last edited:

GolNat

Autocross Champion
My kid crashed right before they started and I never made it. Hope it was a good show and the traffic wasn't to insane!

Traffic wasn’t bad at all. Parked at Concord Pet and walked the path that you recommended. Made it easy in, easy out. Show was great, kids really enjoyed it.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
it was till I found out that "waxed my sink" really meant "waxed my sink"

:(

worked all day Saturday, everything I tried to do Sunday failed so I quit early, Monday I got tractor running and dug up shrubs, cleared overgrowth on driveway.

pics for clicks:

View attachment 254479
That is one sexy tractor.

Status
Not open for further replies.