GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Cadubya79

Go Kart Champion
Woah good to hear from Dubya. Sold the Cobra?!

Hotlanta life is hot. But great, and I'm already getting used to the heat/humidity. Can't do anything about it so might as well just accept it - that's what A/C is for in the middle of the day. Still beyond happy to be gone from Illinois.
Yeah, couldn’t pass up a wild offer. It’s an 8 month weight for new kits and parts to complete the build are scarce to non-existent. My build was complete. Just needed assembly and this guy couldn’t wait.

Love to hear you’re enjoying the southern life!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
By default not me, I'm not a local...

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
All unpacked yet?

Unpacked enough. Still a small handful of boxes kicking around. Once I got to 90-95% unpacked I had to stop. Been busy most weekends lately but I'll eventually get around to doing the rest.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Unpacked enough. Still a small handful of boxes kicking around. Once I got to 90-95% unpacked I had to stop. Been busy most weekends lately but I'll eventually get around to doing the rest.
Those last few boxes will take a bit. My gf moved in a over a year ago and didnt finish unpacking what would be unpacked until last week

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
How are things going man?
Things are going well. Evelyn is growing so fast... Already 13 pounds. Coming up on 5 months old. She did start at 5 pounds so the fact that she's more than double her starting weight is awesome! Took her mini golfing over the weekend. Kicked the wife's butt even with baby handicap.

How about you man? How's the northeast? The wife and I wanna plan a trip up there so we will have to meet up sometime!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Things are going well. Evelyn is growing so fast... Already 13 pounds. Coming up on 5 months old. She did start at 5 pounds so the fact that she's more than double her starting weight is awesome! Took her mini golfing over the weekend. Kicked the wife's butt even with baby handicap.

How about you man? How's the northeast? The wife and I wanna plan a trip up there so we will have to meet up sometime!
Doing alright here, just K04'd the mk6. The northeast isn't bad but the hot/hazy/humid phase of summer is dragging along here like it is everywhere.

And yeah lmk if you plan something we can find a way to make something work.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Doing alright here, just K04'd the mk6. The northeast isn't bad but the hot/hazy/humid phase of summer is dragging along here like it is everywhere.

And yeah lmk if you plan something we can find a way to make something work.
Miss my mk6 so much... Tempted to buy a salvage title and just fuck around with it.