GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
I was looking at cars again the other night. I did a search for every 2021-2023 coupe, sedan, wagon, and hatch between $55-65k and within 1k miles. It's like 50% mustangs and challengers, 25% supras, and then some mercedes, bmws, and audis sprinkled in there. Kinda hard to believe I can't find anything else out there I like.
No Camaros? Booo.
Get a ZL1.
Enjoy fun engine noises.
Join all the Facebook groups.
Laugh about how they all refer to each other as "brother", like they're hulk Hogan or something.
Grow a mullet.
It's great.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
No Camaros? Booo.
Get a ZL1.
Enjoy fun engine noises.
Laugh about how they all refer to each other as "brother", like they're hulk Hogan or something.
Grow a mullet.
It's great.

Hell yeah brother!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
No Camaros? Booo.
Get a ZL1.
Enjoy fun engine noises.
Grow a mullet.
It's great.
If I had a mullet it'd cause another flood in my town.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I actually work with a guy that has a mullet. He was driving a new black challenger until it was totaled from Ian. Now he has a red corvette. He also calls everybody brother.

The other employee that used to have a mullet also had a burgundy corvette at the time he had a mullet.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
I actually work with a guy that has a mullet. He was driving a new black challenger until it was totaled from Ian. Now he has a red corvette. He also calls everybody brother.

The other employee that used to have a mullet also had a burgundy corvette at the time he had a mullet.
71wqcv.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

My 65 year old uncle, who's one of my concert buddies, has a mullet.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Take 95 towards your direction isnt faster?

I take 95. But go down rt9.

Screenshot_20221123-150614_Maps~2.jpg

On my way home, I went down the green to 95, then take that all the way back. Going to New Haven would have been like 2 sides of an unnecessary triangle.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
My 65 year old uncle, who's one of my concert buddies, has a mullet.
Does he talk about how much the ladies love it anytime it gets mentioned?

Status
Not open for further replies.