GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I'm done with ECS

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Still buying parts from them, still not having issues. Granted, I like to hit Urotuning first after they really came through with a Mishimoto/UPS shipping issue for me and a great deal on my exhaust. Buying a bunch from FCPEuro now too, that warranty is hard to beat LOL.

Of course I work in a body shop and my wife works for a major grocery chain supply division so my household has a firm grasp on the realities of our fracked up supply chain.

Now, where's the thread to complain about the real morons at UPS and FedEX who can't seem to figure out the most basic tenants of package delivery?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Still buying parts from them, still not having issues. Granted, I like to hit Urotuning first after they really came through with a Mishimoto/UPS shipping issue for me and a great deal on my exhaust. Buying a bunch from FCPEuro now too, that warranty is hard to beat LOL.

Of course I work in a body shop and my wife works for a major grocery chain supply division so my household has a firm grasp on the realities of our fracked up supply chain.

Now, where's the thread to complain about the real morons at UPS and FedEX who can't seem to figure out the most basic tenants of package delivery?
Sounds like you have some stories about UPS/FedEx fails... and a new thread to be made

zrickety

The Fixer
I still like ECS, they are usually on time for me. But I find myself going to FCP euro for the warranty, or rock auto for more selection.
Got my Philips D2S bulbs on amazon, etc.

supreme_gti

Go Kart Champion
I still like ECS, they are usually on time for me. But I find myself going to FCP euro for the warranty, or rock auto for more selection.
Got my Philips D2S bulbs on amazon, etc.
I check out rock auto first and then the rest. Rock auto has good prices but some stuff they don't have. I also check locally if I can get it local instead of waiting for the shipment to arrive.

zrickety

The Fixer
I check out rock auto first and then the rest. Rock auto has good prices but some stuff they don't have. I also check locally if I can get it local instead of waiting for the shipment to arrive.
I agree, it just depends on who manufactures the part.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I never used RockAuto, ever, when I had my VW's.

Now, with my SRT-4, I've used them mainly for my parts. (because domestic?)

With ECS though, I never had any issues. Granted, I'm only a couple hours away from them though and usually had everything within 1 day.

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
Still buying parts from them, still not having issues. Granted, I like to hit Urotuning first after they really came through with a Mishimoto/UPS shipping issue for me and a great deal on my exhaust.

❤️

Buying a bunch from FCPEuro now too, that warranty is hard to beat LOL.

yeah trust me, no one knows how they are able to do this but props to them! Lol

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
Beyond that, sometimes their pricing can be silly too. I was shopping for rotors for our Tig the other night. Uro and ECS priced a set of 2 at 120-130ish. FCP had the same ones at $38 per :oops: 🤷‍♂️
You'd be surprised at how much of the pricing process is still manually done by someone behind a computer and not automated :/

supreme_gti

Go Kart Champion
I never ordered from FCP EURO, I will in the near future! hoping they ship to Canada (WE THE NORTH).

Cole2999

Autocross Champion
I never ordered from FCP EURO, I will in the near future! hoping they ship to Canada (WE THE NORTH).
I love ordering from FCP because they're so close that I get packages within 3 days nearly every time. Based out of CT so you'll prob see pretty short delivery times too, and I'm fairly sure they ship internationally.