GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Research needed. Maybe the texture would be bad but can be wetsanded to perfection. Maybe not. Idk, just a thought

My understanding is the lowest tier pricing you can get includes zero prep work. Basically just driven into a stall and sprayed. So if you're willing to do stuff like sanding\prep yourself, it might come out decent?

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Yea that maaco is a no-go if you care about what your car looks like. It will probably smell like fresh paint when you get it back.

A full paint job with all the work done by the shop with show look is gonna be thousands.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
This is weird as hell to me. Why is this such a big secret? Why are they hiding how you activate their controller? lol

I want one. 🤤

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I did it. Valve controller from germany is ordered. The apr exhaust retains the oem valves so I'm hoping I'll be able to use the 2 together.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I did it. Valve controller from germany is ordered. The apr exhaust retains the oem valves so I'm hoping I'll be able to use the 2 together.

Shoulda gotten the one off AliExpress for 10% of the price...

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Shoulda gotten the one off AliExpress for 10% of the price...
I don't think it exists. lol
The only other one I've really seen or heard about is millteks and that's just a rebranded ASR controller.

No ones figured out how to code the valves open permanently with a vagcom like I had my R set up. The same coding process works for the 8Y A3/S3, but not the RS3.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
1C1C13B4-B1C5-4D72-8872-BA3A661F3D54.jpeg

Gotta send those two Pikachu cards in to get graded so I can sell em for $400/ea

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Wow! I always thought when people were telling me that pokemon cards would be worth big money one day (20 years ago) that they were full of it.