GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best site to buy parts for Canadians?

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
WCT Performance (905)604-7077 (https://wctperformance.ca/) located near Warden and Denison in Markham, ON.

Found these guys last week when I was searching for a clutch line for my 02Q 6 Speed swap to replace the 5 Speed in the Golf. I had contacted USP about their Stainless Steel Clutch line (5 or 6 Speed) for Audi/VW, they recommended WCT Performance. It was great that they had the part in stock.

These guys are VW/Audi Enthusiasts, they frequent the Club Wolfsburg Community and are an Integrated Engineering Dealer as well.

Cheers

Last edited:

supreme_gti

Go Kart Champion

supreme_gti

Go Kart Champion
I've been grabbing my Liquimoly from them when the cases go on sale...good service/quick shipping!
check out bestway auto parts in Scarborough. They will give you WAY better pricing than anyone else for LM products.

5 Glendinning Ave, Scarborough, ON M1W 3E2
(416) 499-2378

They are busy most of the times. Call before you go.

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
check out bestway auto parts in Scarborough. They will give you WAY better pricing than anyone else for LM products.

5 Glendinning Ave, Scarborough, ON M1W 3E2
(416) 499-2378

They are busy most of the times. Call before you go.
Good to know. I live far enough east of Toronto that any savings would be eclipsed by the cost of fuel. Germanparts.ca has regular sales & free shipping promotions. I'll keep bestway in mind if I'm going through the GTA(y) Thanks!

supreme_gti

Go Kart Champion
I'm in GTA today I'm going to stop into Bestway Autoparts
good choice. You won't regret it. Excellent prices. very close to shop rates.

I get 5w40 Liqui Moly from them lower than anyone else, another shop quoted me 70$ for LM 5w40, 5L.... I laughed and hung up.

supreme_gti

Go Kart Champion
Good to know. I live far enough east of Toronto that any savings would be eclipsed by the cost of fuel. Germanparts.ca has regular sales & free shipping promotions. I'll keep bestway in mind if I'm going through the GTA(y) Thanks!
GermanOEM does not answer MY calls or MY emails, so I will not take MY money to them, idc, they lost me as a customer forever.

I have a database of part shops so it's not my loss.

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Thanks for the Bestway Autoparts tip.

Picked up 5L bottles of Liquimoly 5W30 for $54 for the Golf, they have the 5W40 as well for the same price but didn't pick any up since I'm going Castrol 5W50 for a higher miles 2.0 TSI Engine on the Tiguan. The guy says the Liquimoly prices was better before the increase in Motor oil prices, Wow!

supreme_gti

Go Kart Champion

Picked up 5L bottles of Liquimoly 5W30 for $54 for the Golf, they have the 5W40 as well for the same price but didn't pick any up since I'm going Castrol 5W50 for a higher miles 2.0 TSI Engine on the Tiguan. The guy says the Liquimoly prices was better before the increase in Motor oil prices, Wow!
You are most welcome bud!

ya.... prices were WAAAY better.... back in the days... good ol days........

wait why are you going with thicker oil? 5W50? TSI motors require 5W40..... and what mileage?

supreme_gti

Go Kart Champion

I still haven't found another parts shop that will beat these guys prices. Everyone else quotes me 60$/65$/70$, someone quoted me 80$, I laughed again and hung up.

$54 is cheaper and reasonable. For 5L's of Liqui Moly.