GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by AceZX

1. A

BBK - Porsche 18Z complete kit

Would sell the rotors separately?
  2. A

Mk6 Golf R Full Part-Out (Aftermarket + OEM)

Interested in the front bumper grills
  3. A

Clearing out garage

Thanks man, let me know how it goes.
  4. A

Clearing out garage

Seats, cargo blocks, hood notch filler, 2 sets of bulbs( yellow bulbs) are sold
  5. A

Clearing out garage

Feel free to pm
  6. A

Clearing out garage

I have a set of OEM VW carpet mats, in excellent condition, as i got weathertech mats soon after getting the car. Looking to get $60 Have a set of headlight and fog light bulb replacements, much brighter than stock and the foglight bulb is yellow. Used them for a few months, before having to...
  7. A

FOR SALE: Brembo/Porsche rear calipers / HEL SS Lines

The brake lines are just for the rear?
  8. A

Installing MFSW with dsg paddles

I am looking to install a GLI steering wheel with multifunction buttons and dsg paddles, into my 2010 Golf (jetta) sportwagen. Want to double check compatibility with the steering wheel control module. I have a 2010 tdi golf sportwagen (DSG, without MFSW , the control module is 1k0 953 549 CP)...
  9. A

Carbon Spoiler

MK6 TDI part out: Carbon Spoiler, FK fully adjustable Highsport coilovers etc I have a brand new carbon spoiler, ended up with two due to a mix up with shipping. It is in perfect condition. I attached a pic of what my car with the other identical spoiler looks like... $250 FK fully...
  10. A

07 Touareg Calipers

Hey so I am wondering if the 4 pot touareg calipers are considered an upgrade for the mk6, and has anyone mounted the '07 4 pot calipers from touareg on the mk6? Seems like it would work great for nqsbbk?
  11. A

Reverse light power wiring

Hey so I am trying to identify the reverse power light wire and ground. I am looking to tap into the power and ground wires. Just not sure, hoping someone can confirm. Thanks.
  12. A

MK6 Golf door

So this evening, to my annoyance someone decided not to check behind them as they were reversing, as a result reversed right into my drivers side door. And after they made contact I guess they figured why stop, so they kept trying to go backwards for a while longer...the result is ...I need a...
  13. A

Trigger wire

So I was thinking of installing the puddle light (under the side mirrors) as well as the courtesy lights (inside the door panels); they seem pretty straight forward, however it seems like every diy/installation how to is using a different trigger wire, or maybe its the same trigger wire, just a...
  14. A

RCD 510 compatibility

Hey, was wondering, does anyone know if the mk6 RCD 510 would fit a mk5 golf? Thanks.