GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ACHILLES R32

1. ACHILLES R32

SOLD

I had base speakers on my gti , it seems that for some the rcd330 works with Dynaudio. Regarding the aftermarket set up it should work based on this reddit post.
  2. ACHILLES R32

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Hit 49k just as I pulled in the driveway lol
  3. ACHILLES R32

At the dealership getting my free state inspection. They recommend some new tires. No thanks I'll gets some Michelins soon.
  4. ACHILLES R32

FS: GFB DV+

Bump , price drop
  5. ACHILLES R32

I think you might be right it seems that 4-5 yards is needed for the mk 4 . I'll do some research later. Probably won't do it till the fall. Till then it will look like a hooptie lol
  6. ACHILLES R32

When I got rid of my mk4 I was hoping the saggy headliner days were long gone. Then I saw the same horror stories on the mk6. 8 years and 49k miles later it's time for the mk6. I doubt dealership will do anything but I will ask them . Maybe I should file a lawsuit again VW for their shitty...
  7. ACHILLES R32

Wasn't expecting this shit so soon . But I guess even the VA summers are too hard on the crap glue VW uses 😭😭😭. Think I will go with this fabric looks oem, just not sure how much I'll need . Looks like 1yard should cover it http://eliteautofabrics.com/headliner-fabric-for-vw-anthracite/
  8. ACHILLES R32

Had the parking lot to myself lol
  9. ACHILLES R32

Pedal travel has definitely decrease and stopping distance has improved. Some say that the pedal is also supposed to feel firmer. I haven't really noticed. I already had stainless steel lines and the caliper stiffening kit which improved pedal feel drastically. Overall I'm happy with the mod. I...
  10. ACHILLES R32

Perfected the screw length on the Tyrolsport brace , put some anti seize of the bolt . Went to shell for some vpower lol
  11. ACHILLES R32

Add the to the list aswell , I read online that a fabric steamer works really well to remove the labels. I should probably buy a used set online and try it out.
  12. ACHILLES R32

Yeah their customer service was definitely lacking . But glad it's finally installed and done.
  13. ACHILLES R32

That thought crossed my mind multiple times over the last 2days lol . Based on the research I did before buying the brace it's seems that the only difference between this the gti grace and Passat brace is the bolt that's supplied. They sent me the larger bolt because their supplier apparently...
  14. ACHILLES R32

Yeah it's very odd, I even reached out to their support again to see if others had similar issues . It seem to be the only one lol. I know they redesigned the brace , but with the brace I got the mounting holes don't line up. I even tried a different different mk6 battery trays. It's definitely...
  15. ACHILLES R32

I think I'm done buying anything tyrolsport , so my dremel cut the bolt without any issues. But the one of the mounting holes is too small so I guess I'll get a step bit tomorrow and enlarge it . I must have got the engineering sample. I never had to modify something so much and it was supposed...