GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ash9949

1. A

MK6 TDI Electrical Issues

check fuses
  2. A

"059 906 051 C" DPF pressure Sensor replacement error "P245200"

hi. i have vw golf 6 variant 2010-2011 with CFHC 2.0 tdi engine and my dpf pressure sensor part number is "059 906 051 C" RECENTLY i got error P245200 dpf pressure sensor "A: circuit and i replaced with exact part with same number and i was trying to do the adaptation in obdeleven with uds...
  3. A

Rusted underbody metal bar

1K0 505 315 BG Support Frame/Rear Axle Beam mine is rusted and have some cracks i went few times for wheel alighnment but aligement guy said he could do this because those bolts are heavy rusted and he cant twist then all the suspension system is rusted because in poland they spary salt water...
  4. A

flashing dashboard and beeping

VW dings and flashes 39 degrees When your vehicle provides an audible noise, you know it’s a bad thing. Your first instinct is likely to identify what’s causing the noise, and how to make it stop. Here in California, it’s not normal when your VW dings and the outside temperature display flashes...
  5. A

6MT fluid confusion

i only facing some issues when engine is very cold, but as soon as engine warms up these problem is slightly gone but now solved i have only problem with reverse 1st and 2nd gear when engine is cold
  6. A

6MT fluid confusion

hi, recently i asked my mechanic that he can change oil in 6 MT but he said that this will be very risky because he said me that changing gear oil in MT can lead to major new problems and he recommended that i shouldnt change until i have some problem with gearbox i dont know what do now
  7. A

Headunit swap

yes you can swap for mib2 pq unit, and also rcd330 is little cheaper solution
  8. A

Airbag Crash Sensor Rear Driver side(left side) B101804

just changed the sensor with 1K0909606C and error is gone and never came back, looks like old "1K0909606D" just failed , but also i had check cables for stress or some kind of play before replacing the airbag sensor
  9. A

just changed the sensor with 1K0909606C and error is gone
  10. A

hi, i have golf 6 variant 2.0 tdi i have a very strange problem with airbag sensor on left rear side i have this fault code (B101804) only when i make hard turn on left side on higher speed, but it wont popup if i drive slowly, i had a feeling that some cable is in stress when i make hard left...
  11. A

hi, i have golf 6 variant 2.0 tdi i have a very strange problem with airbag sensor on left rear side i have this fault code (B101804) only when i make hard turn on left side on higher speed, but it wont popup if i drive slowly, i had a feeling that some cable is in stress when i make hard left...