GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by AWD4416

1. A

I got the harness from Aliexpress, there is a link on the DYI. The Halogen lights have no logic...

I got the harness from Aliexpress, there is a link on the DYI. The Halogen lights have no logic modules so that is why they need so many pins to be activated. The LED lights have control modules on them and that is why they don't need so many pins. This was definitely the hardest part to figure...
  2. A

PMs suck on this board but you can send me a message via reddit username awd4416. Glad you like...

PMs suck on this board but you can send me a message via reddit username awd4416. Glad you like the DIY ?
  3. A

I posted pictures of the 4B module so you can take an up close look at it. If you download the...

I posted pictures of the 4B module so you can take an up close look at it. If you download the wire manual from here https://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?9353469-Shop-manuals-for-MK7-5-where-to-find-the-complete-info on page 1896, the reference to the T26h on the J745 is for the AFS...
  4. A

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Read most of the thread and found some good info, especially the recommendation for the CC holster. Anyone have a recommendation for storage box/safe when you have the leave the weapon in the GTI? Really looking for something that will blend into the GTI. I’ve seen some really impressive lock...