GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Blakcard

1. Blakcard

When did you let go of your MK6?

The "active" suspension for doesn't feel like or add to the sportiness at all. KW HAS seems to be the reccomened pairing but I need learn how it will impact the electronic suspension nanny first. JB4 is ordered... gonna remove the resonator in favour of straight pipe but no welding... toying...
  2. Blakcard

When did you let go of your MK6?

When I realized that maybe it seemed smarter to replace than repair...now, I'm havin some seller's regrets. The heavy A4 lacks the nimble-ness of my 2dr...and where's the power??? Too heavy I guess., I'm sure the 19's don't help. More than likely will sell them next spring and get some 18x8.5...
  3. Blakcard

What did you do to your MK6 today?

JB4 i think... i really want to change the grill to an all blacked out version.. But u can wait lol
  4. Blakcard

I swear if I ever see a Viggen in good condition I'm buying it!!! I still do miss the Saab!! Thanks for the compliments. I tried to keep it understated... wish sometimes I pulled to trigger on the K04...No way I would have sold it if I had. I just hope the new owner enjoys it as much as I...
  5. Blakcard

Still gonna be lurking and stuff... I really wanted an R but couldn't find any 2dr manuals in a colour I liked so.... 6spd Quattro it is. Gonna go JB4... swap in a S4 all black grill and KW's.. That's it!!!
  6. Blakcard

Maaaaaan I already miss it. Tried to put my trail bike in there and holy origami!!!!! Guess I'm getting a roof mount bike rack
  7. Blakcard

I was going to keep her for winters but then I met an enthusiastic Vee dubber who made me an offer and......🤔🤷‍♂️
  8. Blakcard

Its so hard, to say goodbye....but hello"s are pretty cool too!! So....long story short 😓😥 but then 😏🤓
  9. Blakcard

2012 GTI Squeal on Acceleration

You sure it's not a TOB squeal?
  10. Blakcard

Unexplained Sound

DSG or 6M? Lowered? Mods? Tuned? Straightaways or turning?
  11. Blakcard

Different look...
  12. Blakcard

SOLD!

So, what'd you think of the Arteon? Any pics?
  13. Blakcard

Can someone tell me if these whelks will fit?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.willtheyfit.com/&ved=2ahUKEwjO4ebFg_zxAhUCH80KHYRQBscQFjAAegQIAxAC&usg=AOvVaw2rUzq3o6ITim95B-f6SlJC
  14. Blakcard

So.... I could sell mine for 5K? 😂😲😳🤯