GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BoostedVW11

1. BoostedVW11

ChiChat19: Back to old questions - what's for lunch?

LMFAO i still have to go to the office 2 days a week, its nice to get out of the house honestly . I have plenty of vacation days like you...not using any of them but could do what you said taking Fridays off for the next couple of months. Cut my hours down voluntarily...rather keep the...
  2. BoostedVW11

subway sucks "adult uncrustable" - im not sure you couldve said it anymore perfect to explain it luls "Hot Potket" amirite Wow, that pro move right there...that little bit of mayo is the vessel that brings together all the flavors...sterkrazzy knows whats up. Are you going stir crazy yet?
  3. BoostedVW11

They arent going to have the hot sauces out to try anymore . I like a good italian sub, with basil/oregano olive oil balsamic blend on there...big fan of jersey mikes because of that. (slub sammich like you said) JJ bootlegger, with Dijon was a solid choice sir Cuban sandwiches are delicious...
  4. BoostedVW11

Zaxbys looks good af Culvers makes a good burger too yeah , i prefer it with bacon . Never had firehouse subs, heard certain locations have hot sauce bars which sounds/sounded good for those who like hot sauces. Meatball subs ftw, try adding hot giardenera to it You should be eating...
  5. BoostedVW11

We havent eaten out since the shelter in place order but yeah ill definitely be prioritizing local restaurants and tipping big... Speaking of pizzas....i tried this brand a week ago...was very good actually for frozen pizza -I could see Arbys getting old real fast yeah. We buy their frozen...
  6. BoostedVW11

(y) Arbys gets a bad rap , they arent just beef n cheddas anymore they actually have decent sammiches. Sterkrazzy you ever try the horsey sauce at Arbys? Their new fish sandwiches look pretty good actually, i dont have a local arbys though unfortunately. I was gonna say just ask for mayo...
  7. BoostedVW11

True statement here^ I also dont like mayo unless its been mixing with something else , like sriracha or whatever. Nothing worse than eating a burger and getting glob of mayo. Ever seen how much mayo they put on a MChicken? :sick:
  8. BoostedVW11

Edit: Youre invited to my Grill Fest today Das , bring hot dogs and buns...ill provide the rest. ?
  9. BoostedVW11

Probably grill and play some music outside for late lunch.....steak and mojo marinade chicken tacos sound pretty good ? Atm no problem, forward the info yeah Atm the weather is a bit cold atm but im working from home with the window open atm....iirc its supposed to be warm later...atm about 46...
  10. BoostedVW11

Lol Governor Toilet ^ Bingo. This is going to go into June/July easily i think. # conspiracyBros OH wow yeah wow Sorry bro, you'll get through this (y) Sell some stuff around the house, she can easily pick up a part time job right now...while a lot of fields are being hit with lay...
  11. BoostedVW11

Roads are pretty empty out there, but people....please get out of the passing lane for faster approaching traffic. (y) Hes got some mullen freestyle tricks too which is dope I can understand why people dont like lox and capers for sure Oh yeah id choose r8 all day over nsx too, maybe the c8...
  12. BoostedVW11

Lots of butter i can get on board with Where my Lox(smoked salmon) and Bagel fans at? with or without capers? oh wow Exactly^, thats the problem lol oh wow yeah, will try next time i order from our new chinese place EJ for Forum Moderator Andy Anderson is awesome EJ, check him out on...
  13. BoostedVW11

That $5 cardboard pizza lol If we had In N Out here , id probably eat there twice a week. Speaking of food . Yeah the breakfast burrito is quick and cheap...actually making a breakfast burrito at home takes forever. Have to cook eggs, cook and dice sausage, grate cheese etc.. I know you like...