GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ce4

1. C

Kansas City

Anyone ever notice that Menards is like harbor freight, crankedto 11?
  2. C

Kansas City

DANG almost 200 mile commute every day?!?! and i thought my 46 mile round trip was bad (ls to dtkc). ya i'm hoping that things start turning for the better soon. would love to get back to regular meets. are you in any of the local groups? kch2o, kcdubs, kc hot hatches?
  3. C

Kansas City

Oh so you must pass through lee's summit a bunch then huh? that's where i'm at.
  4. C

Kansas City

Welcome @GeicoGecko !!! KC Area has been growing lately! if you didn't get a Carfax, let me know and i can see about getting one for your VIN. @Thumper I think i might have seen you a few weeks back somewhere around 435 and State Line area.
  5. C

Why do my tires have rubbing on the outside?

And that's the strange thing, I have the DWS06 and the sidewalls feel soft. However it could be the AntiLift/LCA Bushings causing the rubbing. sometimes when i've taken a turn at speed, i've felt a little bit of wobble up front that feels like the tires are rolling on themselves. I haven't...
  6. C

Maybe just super soft sidewalls of these tires?
  7. C

This only happens to the front tires, both sides. Tires bought and installed March/April 2018. I do have the PowerFlex LCA adjustable bushings.
  8. C

Like title say, no matter how often I air my tires up to the mfr rec pressure, 38psi, my front tires always have a ring around them like so: Just rotated and cleaned them then after the first drive, the rubbing is back. They're conti dws06 225/40zr18. Should I run a higher pressure?
  9. C

Music Tastes. Share yours!

Anyone ever make playlists for projects or activities? Here is one I made for my current project: re-doing my deck and digging holes for new piers https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4v2Wgwc7XT5jgkbFx6Tpua?si=7QtKG1uBQPyYwRA1560Jnw
  10. C

P2096 + P2196 after DP install

Ah...might swap that out after i check everything else first. at least that one is easy to change/check :D
  11. C

I'll double check those 4 bolts. I'm thinking it could also be the crappy vband clamp where the front section meets the rear section of the dp. Not quite sure it's on that well and i'll check the connection between CBE and DP. Thanks!
  12. C

I'm getting the same thing as OP on ebay catless dp installthis weekend. I'm also using the same spacer as you. Wonder if it could be the Jet size. I used the middle one. What about you?
  13. C

Music Tastes. Share yours!

ZZtop and what was left of lynyrd skynyrd was my first one ever as a youngin
  14. C

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Vaccinated Yankees Get COVID - FDA Employees Refuse Shot

Just gonna leave this here on the "American Frontline Doctors" who believe hydroxychloroquine is a cure ... https://gizmodo.com/who-are-americas-frontline-doctors-the-pro-trump-pro-1844528900 btw...their website is down, after 12 days.