GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Chogokin

1. Chogokin

How many times has someone opened their car door into your car?

I just don't think that most people care about where they park. I was sitting in a parking lot of a small Santa Monica market and was watching the cars coming in and out. The vast majority of them will squeeze into whatever spot they can find. A lot of the cars were on the more expensive side. I...
  2. Chogokin

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Shield 9mm with a mag extension or a Glock 43x. The Glock 26 is short...but is pretty thick...the 43x is single stack and slimmer. I have a Shield 9mm with a Hyve mag extension bringing capacity from 8 to 10.
  3. Chogokin

Rant--reflector deletes/covers are the blank buttons of the exterior

The Euro bumper has a clean look. My Corrado got a complete respray. I got rid of the orange bumper lights on the bumper and got rid of the body lines on the back.
  4. Chogokin

Rant--reflector deletes/covers are the blank buttons of the exterior

I dunno...I like my "blanks". They're actually the same honeycomb pattern that's on the lower part of the rear bumper. I do specifically remember some Mk3 people putting vinyl to color match the reflectors on the front and rear bumper. I don't like the blackout painted rear taillights. That...
  5. Chogokin

Any cyclist on here

Top of Mammoth. 11,053ft. You can see the smoke from the fires around the area.
  6. Chogokin

Karen Mask Rampage

Is that all you can attribute that to? Affirmative action? Have you ever been told to your face to speak English because you live in America?
  7. Chogokin

Karen Mask Rampage

I having non white skin can assure you it exists.
  8. Chogokin

Karen Mask Rampage

Wow man...that's some white privilege right there.
  9. Chogokin

Not sure its legal in CA.
  10. Chogokin

Car and Driver "G.O.A.T."

The Mk1 and Mk7 GTI made the list in the 80's and 2010's. https://www.caranddriver.com/features/a32984062/introducing-the-greatest-cars-of-all-time/?source=nl&utm_source=nl_cdb&utm_medium=email&date=063020&utm_campaign=nl20443583
  11. Chogokin

I have a Smith & Wesson M&P shield 9mm. The newest version is the "EZ' model. Its smooth to shoot and easy to conceal. Some others off the top my head are the Glock 43/43x and G26/27. All these come in 9mm and .40.