GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by CincyAdam

1. C

FS: OEM GTI Monster Mats, ECS Skid Plate, Trunk Mat & OE Style Golf R Side Skirts

Which is why I don’t want to ship anything in the first place. The skirts were $152 shipped to my door from ECS with tax.
  2. C

FS: OEM GTI Monster Mats, ECS Skid Plate, Trunk Mat & OE Style Golf R Side Skirts

I'll ship if you're willing to pay it! They replace the OEM GTI skirts. There are clips underneath the car (4 total, two on each side) that you'll reuse for these.
  3. C

It'll be $45-50. It'll be tricky due to the length of the box I'd have to make.
  4. C

It’s around $50, give or take a few bucks.
  5. C

They’re from ECS Tuning. Maxton Designs.
  6. C

Prices are OBO. Hoping for a somewhat local sale.
  7. C

I checked shipping for someone last week and it was over $60. At that point you could just buy one new from ECS Tuning. Sorry man :(
  8. C

Hello! I am parting out my Golf before I sell it, and here's what I have left.. For the record, I don't plan on shipping any of these items for obvious reasons... These are all located in Cincinnati, Ohio 45238. I'd be willing to meet at a reasonable distance. -ECS Tuning Street Shield...
  9. C

WTB: OEM Side Door Moldings - 4-Door - Part # 5K0071329

I'm looking for a set of OEM door moldings. These were an OEM accessory from VW. They're long discontinued but I'm hoping to come across a new set. I'll consider a used set from a parts car if they're unpainted (black). Must be from a 4-door car. Thanks for looking!! **Part number is 5K0071329
  10. C

WTB: Driver Side Front Seat Belt Assembly for 4 Door

As the title states. Hoping someone is parting out a 4dr Golf or GTI. Thanks!
  11. C

Sold

Sold
  12. C

SOLD

SOLD
  13. C

SOLD

Bump