GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by clayrybus

1. C

Seat Belt causing a airbag light

Ahh i see, I know some airbag modules have a manual reset feature on the unit, I will look into coding it. Do you think this can be done using a Carly adapter?
  2. C

Seat Belt causing a airbag light

I have a 2010 mk6 gti. I recently replaced my seat belt due to my regular one was very messed up and ripped. I got the replacement belt from a junkyard and pulled it from another gti. I was wondering if there is a way to reset the airbag so it no longer causes a light on the dash. Anything...
  3. C

How pair new key Fob to a mk6 golf(gti)

yeah exactly I ended up taking it to a dealer near me and they charged me 160 dollars to reprogram as many keys as I had(two). They also did a full point inspection and washed the car. Not worth the headache to save 160 dollars honestly.
  4. C

thank you so much for the help. I have tried this technique numerous times now and does not work. The problem is I do not have a key currently paired to the car so that technique will not work. Any other ways this is possible. I'm starting to think the dealer might be my best bet.
  5. C

Hi, I have had a gti for around 6 months now needed some work, and finally got everything together. I just can't seem to figure out how to pair a new key fob to the vehicle I bought a brand new key fob from Volkswagon. Any help on how to pair it, I really don't want to pay the dealer 140...