GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by CobraKing

1. C

FS: Unibrace UB, APR Carbonio Stage 1, S3 Short Shifter+42DD bushings & more...

Hi All, I have the below parts for sale taken from my 2010 MY car. Pictures available upon request and I'll take any reasonable offers. Parts will fit GTI Mk6, 2006-2010 Passat & 2008-2013 CC. Local pickup in Markham, Ontario, Canada. Unibrace UB with BLACK powdercoating - SOLD. APR Carbonio...
  2. C

FS: TWM Big Type R 'Black Pearl' Finish with all mounting hardware

FS: TWM Big Type R 'Black Pearl' Finish & Unibrace RB (Black) I purchased this shift knob last year and had it on my car for about 2 months. It is in flawless condition, absolutely no chips or scuffs and makes shifting effortless with it's 600g weight. Ended up going with a different shift...
  3. C

Un-Knowledgeable Sales People

Alot of these guys are hired because they can persuade the buyer to purchase useless warranties, protection packages and other worthless crap. Hardly any of 'em are technical these days nor do they care about vehicles - finding a salesperson who genuinely likes automobiles is quite rare.
  4. C

Anyone interested in getting the ECS 6 Speed Bleeder block?

Hey guys, would any of you be interested in grabbing a few of the ECS 6 Speed Bleeder blocks? The part itself runs around $65 but it's the shipping to Canada that's killer - almost the same price as the part itself. I didn't even bother with Useless Parcel Service as they will undoubtedly...
  5. C

Chinese Manufactured Parts

Carbonio's head office is based in Ontario, Canada. Where their filters/intakes are manufactured is anyone's guess though.
  6. C

Forge is active on these forums. A rep posted a 'Haters gonna hate' comment in HYDE's review thread. They could easily come hear and clarify things. As Bender & Crew stated - it's not right to slap a 'Made in UK' tag on a rebranded part and charge a premium for it.
  7. C

I understand that it's getting harder and harder to get US/European/Japanese manufactured parts these days but the profit margins on this 're-branded' kit are huge!
  8. C

^^ Crew, how much do the Chinese manufactured parts go for?