GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by cosmo10292

1. cosmo10292

MKVI BOSER?!?!?

Yep! The housing market in AZ is absolutely insane currently so i dont think ill be able to start on it till next year at this point.
  2. cosmo10292

MKVI BOSER?!?!?

First camber part is in. These should allow me to achieve -9 camber up front but I'll need more parts to do that so VC axle spacers, extended tie rods, Verkline semi custom LCAs and a tubular subframe is on order. Luckily the rear is a bit easier to tackle so VC camber/toe arms will be ordered...
  3. cosmo10292

MKVI BOSER?!?!?

Size I'm looking to do is 18x11.5 front 18x12.5 rear. Because of the changes I'm making with camber I'll have to install those parts first and mock the face up to measure what size lips I can run
  4. cosmo10292

MKVI BOSER?!?!?

mk6 gti heh. Another guy doing a widebody so the wheels are a perfect fit
  5. cosmo10292

MKVI BOSER?!?!?

I’ve got someone lined up to buy the DIA’s so I can start building my new wheels ☺️
  6. cosmo10292

MKVI BOSER?!?!?

Ive been MIA for a while now but ive still got the car and almost nothing has changed this year to it. My dad has had some health complications along with covid and raising two kids that ive had zero time to do anything with the car. I did get back into a old hobby of collecting shoes/clothes...
  7. cosmo10292

MKVI BOSER?!?!?

Still here! I havent gotten notifications from this forum because tapatalk is garbage. Nope still got it!
  8. cosmo10292

MKVI BOSER?!?!?

The fins are made from the existing fins on the stock diffuser. I just made two sets of em with a single layer of fiberglass and mold release to pop em off
  9. cosmo10292

Prototype mk6 gti/gli fog lights

Hey guys! So I'm working with theretrofitsource to come up with an aftermarket fog light option and I'd like to gauge your interest! I'll be receiving the prototype fogs next week to ensure that they fit correctly as well as test light output and take some nice shots of them. The prototype in...
  10. cosmo10292

Fs Rotiform IND

19x8.5/10 et 35 squared. Rear barrels have rock chips as is 900 plus shipping and fees Repaired 1000 plus S&F I can also have them powder coated any color starting at 1300. Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
  11. cosmo10292

Turbo boost "flutter"

Owned my 2013 gti 2 years now, and been stage 2 Apr most of its life along with Apr dp, and stage 1&2 cai. It's always had a flutter and I wondered if its something normal. It's fluttered on stock, forge bov, and gfb dv+. Also tried different boost tap, and no boost tap at all for boost leaks...
  12. cosmo10292

WESTFALIA Tow Hitch questions

Looking at buying one of these hideaway hitches for my gti to trailer wheels to and from shows. The question I have is with the ball detached will the diffuser fit back on the rear bumper? I'm fine with popping it on and off to attach the ball, I just don't wanna cut a hole in my custom diffuser.
  13. cosmo10292

Custom gloss black center bar grill GROUP BUY

This is only for the gti bumper!!! My body guy and i will be making these bar grilles since there was a demand for them and dorbitz design discontinued it. The quality and fitment are amazing! They will come painted gloss black. Now for pricing. Once 15 people are interested youll have...
  14. cosmo10292

Custom lower GTI bar grille interest/group buy

So dorbitz stopped making these custom grilles a while back. I recently teamed up with my body shop friend and made one for my car. Saw a few people were interested so i want to know if anyone on here wants one. So these will come ready to install and painted gloss black. Right now pricing...
  15. cosmo10292

Custom rear diffuser idea

Ive only seen a few good looking diffusers for the gti and their either WAY to expensive or just dont look good enough. So. Ill be making my own and want some feedback since i may start making these for sale also. So i basically want to mold the inner lines that are there and duplicate...